Sign in to follow this  

07 suspension

just grabbing your guy's thoughts on how this bikes suspension comes from the factory, ive been told its harsh and ive been told its awesome, also how does this bike handle compared to a 06yz250 if anyone has ridden both. im hoping to get this bike by the end of the week

haven't road a YZ250 (or any 2 stroke for that matter) but i have road my friend 07 CRF. I will say one thing, its not soft in any way shape or form :) but you have to try really hard to bottom it out. I like the stiff suspension, some people dont. its preference for the most part.

well, i like mine, theve been revalved. so there perfect, never really had to deal with stock

i noticed that the 07 suspension was pretty stiff. i dont think that the sag was set on this bike tho and the rear suspension would not squat and dig upon acceleration

i noticed that the 07 suspension was pretty stiff. i dont think that the sag was set on this bike tho and the rear suspension would not squat and dig upon acceleration

I have the same issue w/ my '06. I've got the clickers set at softest possible and it is still too stiff. My sag is spot-on. However there is an aftermarket spring in the rear and the suspension has been re-done by Pro Action before I bought the bike so some work is in my future I believe. :)

yea if its been revavled its gonna be a differnt bike basically it just seems the most harsh through the middle of the stroke. it wasnt all bad tho cause it will soak up all the braking bumps like nothing