Sign in to follow this  

anyone want to go ride?

all my friends have either quit riding or never have time to go out anymore. i'm located in Granada Hills, CA... (the valley) i'm not great, i've only been riding for about a 1 year, but not consistanty, but i can hold my own.

so if anyway wants to go ride, lmk, i can pick you up on the way to gorman, and if anyone sees me out there, feel free to say hi. my names Gene.

my set-up, black escalade with either a 1998 black/green kx125, or a 1998 yz250.

EDIT: i cant post my pictures here because of the name on my photobucket account, so here is a link to my other thread on DR, http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1152049#post1152049

if you ever head to the high desert tracks.. then hit me up... im always looking for more people to ride with.. shit if you hit any track within an hour of me.. ill be their.

Hey man, i also saw your post on DR,.....im down to ride in Gorman....im a noob rider....i just bought a used crf230 and all my friends are obviously into trucks. So im down to ride and pay for lunch, if youre down to show me some easy trails in Gorman etc.

Ive been there before but with just my truck

if you ever head to the high desert tracks.. then hit me up... im always looking for more people to ride with.. shit if you hit any track within an hour of me.. ill be their.

i've never been to the track. is it fun?

Hey man, i also saw your post on DR,.....im down to ride in Gorman....im a noob rider....i just bought a used crf230 and all my friends are obviously into trucks. So im down to ride and pay for lunch, if youre down to show me some easy trails in Gorman etc.

Ive been there before but with just my truck

cool man, your kinda in the same boat as i'm in... i'm going to pm you my number, we should go soon. is your bike green or red sticker?

Gorman is nice, and good for beginners IMO, but if you go on weekends be careful of other riders.

haha, no joke!! i really try to go mon-fri. stupid quad ridders !!

i've never been to the track. is it fun?

cool man, your kinda in the same boat as i'm in... i'm going to pm you my number, we should go soon. is your bike green or red sticker?

haha, no joke!! i really try to go mon-fri. stupid quad ridders !!

IMO.. as soon as you start going to tracks.. you wont want to touch the desert.. i went from racing desert.. to full on track in the matter of a month.. i dont even think twice when someone invites me.. people ususally have to bribe me to go out to the dez..

IMO.. as soon as you start going to tracks.. you wont want to touch the desert.. i went from racing desert.. to full on track in the matter of a month.. i dont even think twice when someone invites me.. people ususally have to bribe me to go out to the dez..

haha, really? i'm down... :) <--- that smiley is funny.

im free this weekend if you want to meet me someplace.. my favorite track is competitive edge in hesperia.. they have a very nice vet track.. same goes with racetown in adelento.. but whatever track is good for you..

does anyone ride in the afternoons? Since I work sat mornings, that is the only time I get to ride. I've been riding by myself the last 6 months and it pretty much sucks but its either that or not riding at all. I'm a slower intermediate rider that rides anything except tracks. I live in La Crescenta and can be anywhere by 12:00. PM me if interested :)

Hey guys, I'll be out in Gorman this weekend with my girlfriend (Saturday, roughly 10am-4pm), so if anyone wants to join up, please feel free.

We usually camp at the aliklik campground by the 4x4 hill or the one across from the practice track, and we'll be in either a white Rav4 with a white trailer, or a white Tundra.

I ride a 06 crf250x (riding for about 7 months now), and my girlfriend rides a 07 crf150f (about 2 months, quads before that).

Anyways we're out there almost every weekend, and I'm down to start finding more people to ride with, so go ahead and PM me for any weekend or just track us down if you want to ride.

Jared

im down to meet up with some of you guys.. but not right now.. its river season for me. when it starts to cool off i will be there for sure.

KUF I'm just over the hill in Simi (my gf lives by Balboa/SF Mis. though). I'll PM you my info. I ride Gorman LPNF quite a bit.

KUF I'm just over the hill in Simi (my gf lives by Balboa/SF Mis. though). I'll PM you my info. I ride Gorman LPNF quite a bit.

cool man, i'm off havenhurst and chatsworth, lmk... i might be going out this weekend.

Well im red sticker, but live in Santa Clarita. So anyone, as long as you dont live in castaic will pass me. I can only ride on the weekends so gorman is out. But we go to frazier park.

Well im red sticker, but live in Santa Clarita. So anyone, as long as you dont live in castaic will pass me. I can only ride on the weekends so gorman is out. But we go to frazier park.

lmk when you want to go. i'm always down!!:)

I'll be at gorman sunday around 8:30 am, I typically do a 30 mile loop and call it a day before it gets too crowded. I park at the 2nd campground off of smokey bear exit/entrance in a black tundra with a 07' wr450. I do some black diamond trails but only at the speed that will allow me to work Monday morning. My names Carlos if anybody wants to meet me there

I'll be at gorman sunday around 8:30 am, I typically do a 30 mile loop and call it a day before it gets too crowded. I park at the 2nd campground off of smokey bear exit/entrance in a black tundra with a 07' wr450. I do some black diamond trails but only at the speed that will allow me to work Monday morning. My names Carlos if anybody wants to meet me there

dude, i'm down... but i dunno about a black diamond run, lol...

Since this thread is turning into a S.F.V. Simi, Santa Clarita rider chime in, I'm in Chatsworth, like to hit the desert. Tied up with work for the next month, hopefully start heading back out in September, always looking for new people to ride with. Age or experience dosen't matter, I don't take it that serious, just like to get out, ride, and have fun.