Sign in to follow this  

Lever Angle?

Every bike I see have them like almost level to the ground. Maybe its jus me but I like mine around 35 degrees. How can they stand and shift like that. You have to like grip the bars with your thumb. Pro maybe do cause there always hanging of the back of the bike. :)

• Like 1

I like mine pointed down, but not a 45 degree angle, a little too much..

I like mine pretty much flat (level with ground). It is the most comfortable way for me. When using the clutch and breaking into a corner etc, the lever is right there, you don't need to reach to get the break/clutch.

Every bike I see have them like almost level to the ground. Maybe its jus me but I like mine around 45 degrees. How can they stand and shift like that. You have to like grip the bars with your thumb. Pro maybe do cause there always hanging of the back of the bike. :)
Yeah i have mine so when i stand it feels comfortable.it's not quite 45deg.but close:thumbsup:

Most schools will make you run your leves straight out.

It helps get your elbows up and it is better overall

I keep my elbows up. I made a typo. I like mine at 35 degrees. Maybe it makes it easyier for newbs to learn to keep them elbows up. :)

Most schools will make you run your leves straight out.

It helps get your elbows up and it is better overall

Wouldn't it help even more if they were down? :)

Ya I guess it would hmm. Cause I have trouble holding the bars when there up like that, I always try to keep a finger on my controls.

I got it they make it so its hard to hold the bike by the bars, they make you hold the bike with their legs. :) Cause they will learn faster when the cant hold the bike. Hehe