Sign in to follow this  

My bike Problems

So i can be out somewhere and when i come home i can start my bike first kick. then i can ride for a while and let it sit for 5 min or so and come back and it wont start. i can bumpstart it tho. but the only ways to start it after i have ridden it is bumpstart or let it sit for 30 min or so then start it. i haev tried hotstart and everything.

wut u guys think it might be?

should i take it back to the dealership and have them fix it cuz i jsut got it a few days ago?

isn't there somthing about no throttle when starting, i mean keep hand off throttle completely? i rode w/ a guy w/ one of these and his was hard to start too. he mentioned it.

I would try give it a liiiittle liiiiittle throttle, and I mean very little throttle. Try to take as small amount of throttle you possible can and you'll be good. That worked for my '04, my friends '04, my '08, my friends '08, my brothers '02,'05,'06,'07,his two '08s, his kids '07 and '08, and son on and on and on and on.

I know I know, everyone say that you should avoid the throttle, but I dont see why when it works for me and, yes.. You know. Try. The trick is to give it so little throttle as possible.

Go try!

I would try give it a liiiittle liiiiittle throttle, and I mean very little throttle. Try to take as small amount of throttle you possible can and you'll be good. That worked for my '04, my friends '04, my '08, my friends '08, my brothers '02,'05,'06,'07,his two '08s, his kids '07 and '08, and son on and on and on and on.

I know I know, everyone say that you should avoid the throttle, but I dont see why when it works for me and, yes.. You know. Try. The trick is to give it so little throttle as possible.

Go try!

holy crap yall have alot of bikes

k thnx for the help guys it happend to be i was using the hotstart wrong. i feel like and idiot. lol

k thnx for the help guys it happend to be i was using the hotstart wrong. i feel like and idiot. lol

:D just how exactly were you using it wrong. i thought it was pretty straight forward. pull it in.:)

Go try!

02? Is that a prototype?

02? Is that a prototype?

what do you mean? they didn't have 250's on 02? thats when they went unicam, they had them...

i was just reading an article somewhere and it said unicamin 02 so i just thought it was 250's and 450's.....hmmm now i know something

i wonder why they started late....4 strokes weren't that big in the racing seen because of the fact that if you you stalled it it wasn't starting back up

i was just reading an article somewhere and it said unicamin 02 so i just thought it was 250's and 450's.....hmmm now i know something

i wonder why they started late....4 strokes weren't that big in the racing seen because of the fact that if you you stalled it it wasn't starting back up

You said it was your friends or you dads bike, so I was wondering.

The '02 is a 450, that's the first year of honda 4-strokes, the '04s are 250s, which happens to be the first year for 250fs. I just assumed that you would understand.