Sign in to follow this  

sm tire thread?

Dunlop GPR-70sp race cast offs from my track bike. Sticky, warm up fast, predictable super shit mileage. :)

What sort of riding do you do?

A lot of people race dirt/street circuit or just street circuit. I use mine for just commuting to work and back.

All these need a slightly different tyres (or tires for you US guys).

about 90% street so i want one that warns up and sticks good, but i will go down the afew gravel roads when i see them too. so im alittle confused

I have a 450smr, when I am on the track i run dulop slicks, but on the street my first set of tires were Bridgestones supermoto tires and they were great. Just put on a pair of the continentals conti force. It is designed for supermoto bikes and i have to be honest I am really really impressed. First ride on them pushed really hard and the grip was fantastic, good feedback and very predictable with better bump absorption than the stones.

Pirelli Diablo's here, seem to be fine for the noncompetitive street use i use mine for.

I've been running the conti force supermoto tires as well. Very impressive! I commute to and from work with weekend track time. Extremely good performance out of these affordable tires.

I second what Monte said- I had the Contiforce SM's on my 510 and grip was great, even in the wet.

yea the contiforce is the best ive seen, just wanted to see if you guys agreed.