Sign in to follow this  

Fort Smith, AR ??

I just moved from NC to Fort Smith, AR. I know there must be some TT'ers on here who can tell me (or take me to) where some great Ozark twisty roads are. I saw a white SM this week, just didn't catch him in time to get his attention.

?? :D:)

all of those great trails, & you want tarmac? You need to look up http://whiterockmountain.com/index.html. The trans american trail runs right through there. I rode the MS, AR, & OK parts. North west AR is awesome for riding. It made me want to move there, or atleast build a cabin.

Where are you located in Ft. Smith? Can I pitch a tent in your yard?:)

I can't ride any trails at the moment, since I left my S wheels in NC. Plus I don't ride trails alone.

Rob, you're absolutely welcome to pitch a tent in our yard, and we can lock the Zeds in the garage at night. We're in Van Buren just off I-40. :)

PM me if you...or any TT'ers...come through for a ride.

I might be traveling through your area around 9-16 or 9-17. I'm not positive just yet. I still say check out White Rock area. I rode some SM worthy switchbacks around there. Some spots might have you riding easy gravel before & after. Just make sure you go slow the first few times. Some of those "rodes" have huge rocks that stick up about 3" above the rode grade.:) here's some photos

tat2006036.jpg

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04034.jpg

DSC04014.jpg

man i live in conway arkansas.. there are trails everywhere. maybe we can go riding some time