Sign in to follow this  

Acrebis CR250 Headlight?

My buddy had on on his KX500 and it did not light the trail well at all. Also it kept blowing out bulbs if teh bike was revved to much but thatis because he did not have a regulator. Anyway it is only two 35watt bulbs and most of teh coils for the CR ar old 60watts output so you will nt get any more light than 60watts

I had one a few years back on a WR450 and it wasn't all that bright. I took it off because I was always getting Roosted by Mister "J" and thought it would get broken.

If you really want lighting for night riding; I would recommend copying what some of the guys running Baja or Last Man Standing are running because they have already tried and tested products and are using what works best.

I carry a super bright flashlight in my camel back with a couple spare batteries when riding woods because I had a bad experience a few years ago when it was pitch black and we were still 15 miles from the truck & 30 degrees outside.

Ill contact customer service to see though but what one is the best for price also.