Sign in to follow this  

CATRA Anyone?

I got invited last weekend to do a ride at CATRA and not being much of a trail rider I decided to give it a go. Even with mud filled trails, puring rain, thunder and lightening we had a good time.

Anyone else a member?

It costs $110 (I think)for the year and you can ride pretty much anytime you want. We had the combination to the gate and ended up being the only riders there all day. My buddy wants me to join so that we can go more often.

Been there, done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mud and Rocks, fun for many...........not for me

Been there, done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mud and Rocks, fun for many...........not for me

I would still rather be on a track no doubt, but it is an option when tracks are not open (except EBMX).

I've been a member since 91'. I ride up there all the time during the week, most of the time there is no one up there, except me and whoever I bring. I'll be at CATRA this coming Monday if anyone is interested.

Initial membership is $160, and only $60 ayear there after,if you work 3 work parties, or work a race.