Sign in to follow this  

PrePrints

Just wondering what everyones preprinted backgrounds look like, so i can get an idea of which ones i want to put on my bike

Throttle Jockey Pre-Prints, I would reccomend them. I have also used Attack Graphics in the past and they are great for the price. Factory Effex did not impress me in the wear department. The front of the side pannels wore very quickly, and then the lamination started to peel back.

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

Not a single bubble (first time I have gotten an exhaust side on without bubbles). Though the last pic shows a stubborn little bump that I eventually got to stay down.

Installed with plastic off of the bike using soapy water and a heat gun. Unlike others I completely remove the sticker backing, line it up at the corners, and press down the middle first. Then I work and creases out through the top or bottom of the graphic. I leave the last couple of inches up on each end in case I need to pull it up a bit and reposition.

yz003.jpg factory backing they have been on for about 4 months and are still holding up good i dont have a pick of the front though

check my G rodge, i got factory backing ones, i did a bad job putting them on btw

I just bought a set of 180 decals, are they look amazing good costomer service, but

first race they tore off the airbox, and now there just starting to look crappy, shoulda stayed with the kind i always use www.rideindustries.com

these lasted me a full season