IMS tanks finally here!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called IMS and they're currently filling an order for Hall's of 100 units.

Spoke with Jeff at Hall's (217)789-0107 and they're expecting the 1st shipment in a couple of days.

$275.00, 3.0 gallon in natural or black.

Call and have your name put on the list. I can't wait ?

Everyone makes me nuts on this board!

If you have a question just call the supplier and they will set you straight.

HuskyRips

P.S. Neversurfaced, Thanks for making the call and putting this topic to rest.

Anyone know if the factory red tank plastic will bolt to the IMS aftermarket tank?

This could make color selection more important.

It replaces the tank shrouds, you do not replace them. I;m getting black and adding red graphics to make it look nearly stock again. I personally think they did a great job on this one.

Go Halls!!!!!!!

350462412_52gFh-L.jpg

350462463_KZPrr-L.jpg

conflicting info after two phone calls..

One to Halls where I was told they only received 7 tanks so far which all have been spoken for.

One to IMS where they told me that the new 08 Tank uses the factory red tank plastic. This statement obviously doesn't jive with the photos that Ride posted.

So who knows the facts?

To add to that, I also called IMS and the guy told me that they usually do a run of 25 tanks per week, which are going to Halls until they receive their 100.

conflicting info after two phone calls..

One to Halls where I was told they only received 7 tanks so far which all have been spoken for.

One to IMS where they told me that the new 08 Tank uses the factory red tank plastic. This statement obviously doesn't jive with the photos that Ride posted.

So who knows the facts?

I'm on the list! They only took my name and number. The guy said that as they get to my name on the list they will give me a call to get billing info and such. Sounds like it's not so much a pre-order as a waiting list.

And no, he didn't tell me how many names were before mine.

Tommy

It replaces the tank shrouds, you do not replace them. I;m getting black and adding red graphics to make it look nearly stock again. I personally think they did a great job on this one.

Go Halls!!!!!!!

350462412_52gFh-L.jpg

350462463_KZPrr-L.jpg

Any pics of the bottom side to see where the fuel pump assembly mounts?

Greg