Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chad Reed IN For OUTdoors?

Who cares if he races next year. He lost a lot of respect from me being a puss this year and not racing. I can't remeber what he said exactly, something about "not being fun anymore". What a tool.

Lets hope he shows up and races a couple of nationals. I would like to see a competitive race for 1st place instead of 3rd.

Next year should be a pretty good season. JS is on another level. CR is the defending champion and is definitely a real and possible threat to JS in SX. RV is moving up with lots of hype and anticipation. Mike Alessi will hopefully come back and keep his name on the podium with amazing starts.

btw... how does Chad and Alessi fit under the same tent? Anyone other than Chad or James and I think Suzuki passes on the deal. The've already got a really good rider under contract.

Hopefully we will get it all... I want to see some high speed riding, some spectacular crashes, some come-from-behind victories, bar banging, pissing, moaning, complaining, and some nasty competitive attitudes. I hope that RV doesn't give in to JS or CR and battles them hard the same way that a young cocky JS battled RC. He lost a lot, but won a few and gained a whole lot of respect.

I am looking forward to that type of season next year.

why? because bubba isn't racing outdoors anymore? what a tard.

:):D:worthy:

its so funny you said that because before i came around to your post i couldnt wait to say that haha.. thats EXACTLY why i think he would ride outdoors if he does.. because he knows daddy wont be in the races..

id still laugh my ass off if alessi or poto owns his ass which i dont think is out of the question seeing how alessi rides this last season before injury..

too funny lol.. :ride::banghead: :banghead:

why? because bubba isn't racing outdoors anymore? what a tard.

So Bubba is not a tard for not racing the outdoors?

Maybe he's ducking RV...is JS scared?

These guys who are in the prime of their careers and aren't riding outdoors suck. Did they forget that is where they came from?? This SX only thing is getting out of hand. I talked to a Honda rep at the track the other day and he said that Paul Carpenter is doing SX only next year. Something needs to happen here. Hopefully DC has some answers for this problem. Somehow they need to pump more money into the Nationals so it is more lucrative for these guys to race them. I certainly don't have any answers, but hopefully he and DMG do.

So Bubba is not a tard for not racing the outdoors?

Maybe he's ducking RV...is JS scared?

although i do see ur point, u know damn well JS is not scared.. he prolly just perfers SX and might be getting the same or close to the same money to do just SX.. think of it this way.. kawi doesnt have the money for poto and him and L&M mabe was the only team that would pay him what he wanted.. and chad reed started that PUSS SX only team..

there could be 100 excuses on why JS is not riding outdoors but being scared is not one of them and you know it.

i think rv has got something for bubba outdoors and they both know it.

i dont think anybody has anything for stewart indoors or out.....i think stewart just figures the summer off will be pretty darn nice......

A Bubbles fan will defend his actions (sx only) till the end. If anyone else does it they are a puss. I don't care for JS, but I'm sure the decision is not fully his. I mean it's more than likely one more title for him. He is fast as hell. And as far as lap times go RV will have something for him.

A Bubbles fan will defend his actions (sx only) till the end. If anyone else does it they are a puss. I don't care for JS, but I'm sure the decision is not fully his. I mean it's more than likely one more title for him. He is fast as hell. And as far as lap times go RV will have something for him.

I have been a big fan of his from the beginning (when he was not popular on TT), but publicly declared that he looses me as a fan if he doesn't show up to every national next year. Unless he is out because of injury of course.

I have been a big fan of his from the beginning (when he was not popular on TT), but publicly declared that he looses me as a fan if he doesn't show up to every national next year. Unless he is out because of injury of course.

consider yourself not a fan of his then because its a done deal.. its not up to whether he wants to do outdoors or not.. he is on a team that he signed with that only does SX..

mabe because thats all that was offered, mabe because that he wants to spend more time with family.. who knows.. im just pissed at the fact he will be riding blue.. double whammy in my opinion..

JS used to be my fav but i think i might be switching over to dungey.. i been watching him and i like the way he rides and presents himself.. i think when dungey comes up to the 450's hopefully he might be able to compete for podium spots every weekend.. hes got alot of potential..

consider yourself not a fan of his then because its a done deal.. its not up to whether he wants to do outdoors or not.. he is on a team that he signed with that only does SX..

mabe because thats all that was offered, mabe because that he wants to spend more time with family.. who knows.. im just pissed at the fact he will be riding blue.. double whammy in my opinion..

JS used to be my fav but i think i might be switching over to dungey.. i been watching him and i like the way he rides and presents himself.. i think when dungey comes up to the 450's hopefully he might be able to compete for podium spots every weekend.. hes got alot of potential..

If James wants a ride for the Outdoors, James will get a ride for the outdoors (maybe not with LM Yam, but someone will give him a ride). I'm starting to question whether or not he will pursue that. Time will tell.