Sign in to follow this  

Detail shops in Ventura County?

Hey everyone - I know this is a little off topic but I figured someone here might be able to help.

I need to get my truck waxed...the full deal - wax, clay bar, buffer, etc. I don't really have the time to do it myself so I need to take it somewhere. The catch is that the paint is starting to fade (I feel like a bad parent by not waxing my baby enough over the years :) ) so I'd like a place that can do their best to try to shine it back up and try to restore some of the red color.

Can someone recommend a good detail shop in the Ventura / Santa Barbara area? I'm thinking I might take it to the Las Posas car wash in Camarillo since they do a great job on their washes.

my buddy actually does that. the clay bar, wax, wash, detail. I think he drives to his clients homes that he does. he lives in ventura. PM me if you want his #

DingMasters in Ventura does detailing but they are not cheap. I think they quoted around $150 - $200 do to an exterior detail on my F150.

DingMasters in Ventura does detailing but they are not cheap. I think they quoted around $150 - $200 do to an exterior detail on my F150.

That's actually about average for a full wax job on a truck. Thanks for the tip!