Sign in to follow this  

Cleaner

I have an old 1994 Husky that has various small (oil) leaks (forks, head, case)that have accumulated a fair amount of dirt in those areas. What is on the market that i can use to clean this stuff off? Spray on hose off if possible!!!

i use simple green mixed 50/50 with water. or i use holeshot bike wash which i got for free from my local track for getting top 5 in a race,it worked even better.:)

simple green works good on plastic but doesnt really take alot of oil and dirt off of metal parts. i ussually dont mix it..... if its not on any plastic you could try brake kleen and it should work pretty good just make sure its safe for anadized parts first

Try Purple power. You can get it at Dollar General and Auto zone 4.50 a gallon. Spray it on the worst areas dry let it sit a few minuts hose it off. Dont let it on your plastic long it makes it dull.

Try Purple power. You can get it at Dollar General and Auto zone 4.50 a gallon. Spray it on the worst areas dry let it sit a few minuts hose it off. Dont let it on your plastic long it makes it dull.

This is the stuff i've heard of...i couldn't remember the name but i knew it had purple in it!

Thanks