Sign in to follow this  

new guy need info stunt pegs

hey guys I am a newguy to forum- I am interesetd in pit bikes bc I want to have fun doing stunts that I can then later do on my gsxr1000 or drz400sm. I just bought a ssr90r from outlaw and I wanted to know where can I buy pegs that I see guys riding on that appear to be connected to the rear axel? this enables the rider to do sort of a stand up wheelie. Thanxs!!

I know alot of guys use the pegs from 50stunt.com , not sure if they'll work on your SSR90R but it might be worth a call to them...

The 50 stunt pegs won't work on your SSR because of the swingarm design....they're made for a stock CRF / XR 50 design. Your best bet is to either pick up some BMX pegs and start fabbing stuff up, or pick up a CRF or XR 50 to stunt with. They make a much better stunt bike anyway. Good luck with it either way man.

thanxs! I bought the pegs and a bunch of other stuff at 50stunt.com! I am gonna pick up a crf50 bc lots of guys on the forum have given me this good advice. you guys are very helpful! I am psyched about this new hobby!