Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross Kart Racin Party in OK city

Is anyone going to the Kart racing thing at Pole Position Raceway?:D

Didn't do the Vegas one...

Was it fun or what?:)

i think you parked next to me at the track...

black dodge quad cab?

skipped the pole position event and watched NIN in concert downtown.

chris<pixelmonkey>👍

NIN, niiice! I got in pretty late & wanted to re-jet before dark, so I did that & just called it a night @ the lazy e. The ~9hr drive was super boring... Grey dakota quad cab!👍 Was parked behind the arena the entire time. Pixelmonkey, how did you do? Coming to the Denver race?

Sidenote: Kyle Summers (KTM #9) is planning on doing Denver also!:worthy: Damn, that kid is faaaaast!:busted: Can't wait to see how he handles EX. Denver is going to be a sick, local talent battle this yr!!!

The kart racing at Vegas was awesome although the time was a little short given the number of people there. Hey cycle-psycho I think I was parked next to you on Friday. Black Hummer with trailer from BC.

Canuck, I do remember seeing the "BC" plated Hummer!

How long of a drive was that for you?

I'm out till the Denver EX. Gotta make a living some time this yr...

Took us two and a half days going down and about the same going back. Gotta tell ya that was the hottest weather I've ever been in. Must have been 110+ on that pavement. Good thing we had an awning, although the guys next to us lost theirs on Saturday afternoon when the wind picked up. They had three lashed together and when the wind blow it picked them up including one of the riders that was trying to hold them down and wrapped them around a light pole.

I'm hoping to be at the final in LV so maybe I'll see ya there!

Took us two and a half days going down and about the same going back. Gotta tell ya that was the hottest weather I've ever been in. Must have been 110+ on that pavement. Good thing we had an awning, although the guys next to us lost theirs on Saturday afternoon when the wind picked up. They had three lashed together and when the wind blow it picked them up including one of the riders that was trying to hold them down and wrapped them around a light pole.

I'm hoping to be at the final in LV so maybe I'll see ya there!

2.5days, wow! :busted: I thought I had it bad doing a ~12hr drive...

Ya, it was insanely hot in the pits. I don't think they should have a Vegas round that time of yr, but any round near me is better than none!

I'm signed up for the Vegas finally, but not sure if I'll do that one or not.:worthy: Kinda playin it by ear for now. We'll see how Denver goes 1st.👍