Sign in to follow this  

what do you guys thinks about this "plastic" idea?

so I am going to change the look of my crf. I was thinking going all black in plastic's except for the front and rear side panels. I know a lot of plastic is on sale right now. So i can get different brands of plastics for a good price. But it won't be all acerbis or all cycra. It will be mixed. Is this a good idea or should I just go with an acerbis plastic kit ? I can get all the mixed plastic for about $94 and the acerbis kit is $120 so I will save some money at least. The colours will probably be the same on all of the mixed parts:excuseme:

Pluss I was thinking of buying a sikspak graphic kit. It seems pretty decent compared to the other kits out there. I know it misses some graphics and it doesn't have a seat cover. But anyways does anybody have pictures of their bikes with sikspak graphics on it or black plastics with white panels? please do not include pictures of the crf SE because that's where i got the whole idea from.

any kind of help is appreciated:thumbsup:

lol sorry about the title. Put an s on think. What a stupid mistake. Wrote it in a hurry.

i have acerbis shrouds and front fender and ufo side panels and rear fender.. :) Diffrent applications fit diffrent. In my case the ufo fit better o rwas it acerbis.. Ill have to go look.. But i have 2 diffrent brands of plastics and no issues. I just need a matching black tank