Sign in to follow this  

2004 yz250f too loud!!

I live in a neighborhood and i have a yz250f and it is too loud for the neighborhood. i was wondering if there is anything i could buy to make it more neighborhood friendly. please reply soon!!!!

they wouldnt like me in the neighborhood with the loud corvette/loud dirtbike/loud streetbike/loud guns/ loud tractors muahahaha

FMF Q would be my first choice, but you could also get a WR exhaust. Its very quiet, but you will lose some power.

the only way you will get a 250f quite enough to ride in the neighborhood is to have one of your buddies push you around on it... why are you riding it in the neighborhood anyways???...assuming you are talking about riding on the streets in your subdivision....you piss off the neighbors and also everyone knows what you have in your garage....then wonder why is was stolen. the only time my bikes leave the garage is in the back of my truck...

the only way you will get a 250f quite enough to ride in the neighborhood is to have one of your buddies push you around on it... why are you riding it in the neighborhood anyways???...assuming you are talking about riding on the streets in your subdivision....you piss off the neighbors and also everyone knows what you have in your garage....then wonder why is was stolen. the only time my bikes leave the garage is in the back of my truck...
what do that have to do with anything?? he wants to know how to make his bike quieter, he dont care if you put your bikes in your truck to go anywhere...

what do that have to do with anything?? he wants to know how to make his bike quieter, he dont care if you put your bikes in your truck to go anywhere...

Just like I dont care about what you're saying???

there are fire roads behind my house. so i can legally ride on them. now i can legally ride on the road as well. I don't have to worry about theft, I have a steering lock.

maybe he has fire roads, or just wants to putt it around to his friends house down the block. FMF Q with megabomb will be the best performance exhaust. but if you want stealth... get the WRF exhaust and gasket. they are uber quiet