who wants one?:)

now who can photoshop that up?

This is what its gona be.

Ford body and suspension.

Chevy Allison trans and interior

Dodge Cummins engine

Even better yet, who could get all the components to talk to each other?

I think maybe you should swap the chevy body and suspension with the ford tranny instead of allison....unless you like putting in balljoints and pulling trannys, by all means..

But to be honest that truck already exists in the truck world, you can get an f650 with a cummins and allison.

You just dont get to pick and choose in the light truck market, ie, f450 and below

heres a custom one, but you can get them factory with the options you desire

http://www.aquasunmotorsports.com/ford_f650_dominator.html

Destroked offers numerous adapters to fit a cummins to many transmissions. They also offer a stand alone controller for an Allison tranny.

I think maybe you should swap the chevy body and suspension with the ford tranny instead of allison....unless you like putting in balljoints and pulling trannys, by all means..

But to be honest that truck already exists in the truck world, you can get an f650 with a cummins and allison.

You just dont get to pick and choose in the light truck market, ie, f450 and below

Wow Dual 107gal Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks, unless it's armored and has a cannon in it, I wouldn't want to fill that up :)

[/url]

CV shaft SLA suspension with a Ford tranny? BARF!

Might as well put a 350 GM diesel under the hood while you're at it-at least that way, every 50k it'll all croak at once, and you'll hit it all in one swoop!

I've yet to hear of anyone having trans failure issues with an Allison that didn't abuse it (massive programmer uprates, severe abuse, etc), but I know damn well Ford's stock BJ's are junk-just toss in a set of MOOG's while youre in there and it's all good!

This is what its gona be.

Ford body and suspension.

Chevy Allison trans and interior

Dodge Cummins engine

it's the perfect truck, is it gonna be the ultra sexy 99'+extended cab longbed--with about a 4-6" lift,the cummins/allison is gonna be awsome,keep the ford interior,add a early chev dana 60 king pin front end--yes the pumkins on the wrong side.:D

Might as well put a 350 GM diesel under the hood while you're at it-at least that way, every 50k it'll all croak at once, and you'll hit it all in one swoop!

I've yet to hear of anyone having trans failure issues with an Allison that didn't abuse it (massive programmer uprates, severe abuse, etc), but I know damn well Ford's stock BJ's are junk-just toss in a set of MOOG's while youre in there and it's all good!

Since their conception I have only seen a handful or two of Allisons apart on the bench at the dealerships I have worked for. We did quite a few convertor seals in the earlier ones, but not many internal faults at all...

rock solid trannys IMO.....

Eh I like the outside looks of the chevys the best but hate the interiors

the 5r110 torqshift is just dang near bullet proof. Miles ahead of the old 4r100

the 5r110 torqshift is just dang near bullet proof. Miles ahead of the old 4r100

I'll admit, Ford's come a long, long ways since the days of the E40D, but they still ain't no Allison.

i wuldnt waste my time with ford anything other than maybe body. def go with the cummins and allison tho. last week at truck pull dodges consistantly dominated with the big diesel cummins. i wouldnt put any money to a ford at all. each one that pulled either sucked at in or blew. i saw one that had tranny and clutch get ripped apart and pistons seize. go DODGE!!!

yes this truck as a good truck to have, too tall for a gooseneck or 5th wheel, so that 10 ton towing limit they claim is good for a bumper pull. isn't that nice. :)