xcw vs wr vs klx 450's

looking at a new bike soon, what are your thoughts on these three? pro and cons? ?

XCW is the lightest handling and quickest reving. This is the sports car of the bunch for more technical terrain. I have the XCRW 450 and I love it. Easy to ride, eats up technical, trashing trails and is capable beyond most rider's skills.

The WR is not quite as light on its feet, and a bit lethargic without being "uncorked". The motor is strong thereafter, but revs slightly slower than the pumpkin, but is great for faster, more open terrain. It's a very stable bike and has lots from mid on up.

The KLX is the quietest of the group and a bit softer. I'd call it a high performance trail bike than an off-road racer. It's also the heaviest, but still carries it's wieght pretty well. But, compared to the XCW, it's heavy feeling in tighter terrain.

It's already been moved to the correct location (what bike should I buy forum).

It depends upon what he wants the bike for. If he rides a lot of technical singletrack, the XCRW is better than the WR for it's lighter feel and quick handling. The WR will go anywhere the XCRW will go however, I'm just comparing/contrasting the two. Also, the XCRW has a 6 speed and the WR is a 5. For streeting, that's something to consider for sure. Both are excellent bikes and your really can't go wrong with either. They just have different personalities.

Yes, the WR is kinda slow turning...even the new AL framed ones. Like Bosch said they'll go anywhere though. If you can swing the price premium get the Katoom. Less (if any) crap to undo to get it to rip!

With that said I've been more than satisfied w/ my WR. Either the blue or orange will get the job done ? Another bike to strongly consider is the Husqvarna TXC 450. Apparently they handle and feel more japanese than the previous gen frame. (which was huge)

Bryan was the jetting on your 450 XCR-W good out of the box or did it need some tweaking?