Sign in to follow this  

Polaris sportsman atv aftermarket parts

Hey, are there after market frames and suspension for the polaris sportsman 800. I know you can get them for sports quads like the blaster and banshee but dont know if they make them for polaris 4x4 ones. Just looking for anything you guys know about.

Was jumping with this 800 only like 8 to 10 feet and the suspension is already going and the control arms are bending. :)

Thanks guys.

Hey, are there after market frames and suspension for the polaris sportsman 800. I know you can get them for sports quads like the blaster and banshee but dont know if they make them for polaris 4x4 ones. Just looking for anything you guys know about.

Was jumping with this 800 only like 8 to 10 feet and the suspension is already going and the control arms are bending. :)

Thanks guys.

Whoa! 8 - 10 feet high in the air with 800lbs of machine?????:D I've got a 500HO and it stays on the ground! After $30K of repairs and maintenance to my BODY, those beasts should stay on the ground! I even upgraded the springs to the HD units. You will blow the shocks for SURE! You need a sport quad for jumping. Save the 800 for pulling your deer out of those PA woods!

AH, not in the air, but length. Only around 3 to 4 feet in the air. Just small jumps that are on the trails we ride on. So there is no way to beef up the frame on this thing?

The owner of the quad is a big guy and just sitting on the thing it sags real bad. Need to find springs for sure.