Sign in to follow this  

Battlax BT-21 Tires

I just ordered these. I like the idea of a Sticky Side & Harder Center for Mileage. Anyone else use these or have opinions on the Bridgestones??

readjw, i have one on the rear of my sm and i like it. easy to mount, good wear so far at 3000miles, good in the turns and the rain. however, not as much tread to the rim as the stocktire. not a problem for me and i do corner the bike hard, but i use all the tread to the edge of the tire. good luck, CFC

I use the bike to commute & 2200 miles on the rear is UNACCEPTABLE. The front is going to be replaced soon also. If I get 4000 miles on the front I'll be lucky. I paid $98.67 for a Front BT021-120/70R17 & $120.57 for a Rear BT021-150/70R17, No Tax & $17.80 Shipping.

I just ordered these. I like the idea of a Sticky Side & Harder Center for Mileage. Anyone else use these or have opinions on the Bridgestones??

Hi jw, :worthy:

I do.

They are really good tires! :)

I have Bridgestone Battlax's on my bike and am totally pleased with them. Just put a B021 on the front ($105 from the local CycleGear shop :ride: )...

IMG_1737.jpg

This is the rear B020 with over 10,800 miles on it... still plenty of tread...

IMG_1717.jpg

...and there's no flat spot in the rear's center even though I do a lot of freeway riding. The Bridgestones corner very confidently in the canyons. For the conbination of good handling and really long treadwear life... Bridgestones can't be beat! :D

Take Care,

Greg