Sign in to follow this  

Anyone riding cow or middle creek 8-16 or 17

Looking for someone to ride either cow mountain or middle creek with this weekend either saturday or sunday. All my normal riding partners seem to be scared of melting of getting lost in a dust cloud.

I haven't been able to ride in approx 3 months and starting to go show signs of withdraws. need help soon.

i have my own transportation. I'm no a level rider but i can keep pace normally.

Looking for someone to ride either cow mountain or middle creek with this weekend either saturday or sunday. All my normal riding partners seem to be scared of melting of getting lost in a dust cloud.

I haven't been able to ride in approx 3 months and starting to go show signs of withdraws. need help soon.

i have my own transportation. I'm no a level rider but i can keep pace normally.

I have a decent shot at having my bike ready for break in on Saturday

I live in San Diego now but was wondering if you shovle65 live near Clear Lake ??

I use to live in LAkeport and rode in an area called Middle Creek. It was great. Challenging single track and decent hill climbs with several stream crossings in the wash..

Just curious..

I am at it all day Thursday as well as tonight, I have all my parts. I will confirm for Saturday

with you on Friday. Brand new motor so I want to be a bit easy on it.

I live in San Diego now but was wondering if you shovle65 live near Clear Lake ??

I use to live in LAkeport and rode in an area called Middle Creek. It was great. Challenging single track and decent hill climbs with several stream crossings in the wash..

Just curious..

I live in Hidden Valley and work in Lakeport. I ride

all of the spots all the time, just one question.

If you ride why leave a ridding mecca?

Dog, its a 2 stroke. warm it up, shut it off. Warm it up ride it for 15min shut it off. Warm it up and beat it :}

Glad you got your bike rebuilt and with the upgrades thats going to be nice, cant wait to ride agian bro.

Dog, its a 2 stroke. warm it up, shut it off. Warm it up ride it for 15min shut it off. Warm it up and beat it :}

Glad you got your bike rebuilt and with the upgrades thats going to be nice, cant wait to ride agian bro.

Yeah I know that one and plan to do that

before it ever gets there, still

want to see whats up with it.

Major changes happened, a complete WR

transmission for starters. I have a

new jug and crank and it just gonna be

different:worthy: :)

Yeah I know that one and plan to do that

before it ever gets there, still

want to see whats up with it.

Major changes happened, a complete WR

transmission for starters. I have a

new jug and crank and it just gonna be

different:worthy: :)

Ya Ive read about the up grades, sounds real cool. It will be intresting to see how well the WR tranny works in the yz motor and you also put a bigger fly wheel, that should help calm the powerband. It should make a good trail bike, cant wait to read the 1st ride report.

I am at it all day Thursday as well as tonight, I have all my parts. I will confirm for Saturday

with you on Friday. Brand new motor so I want to be a bit easy on it.

I live in Hidden Valley

Sounds perfect. I just got done with motor work too. (new stator, flywheel, coil and plug) Had a strange intermittent loss of power problem under a heavy load. I guess it will be a testing day. I think sled ridge is a perfect for seating rings.

i may be staying at a friends in hidden valley friday night or satuday night. Not sure yet. I'm in rohnert park / petaluma

• Like 1

I thought with a 2 smoke you just fire it up, hold it open at full throttle for 25 minutes, then ride.... :D

Ive driven by your shop probably a hundred times Bob, and Ive seen the pumpkin sitting out front... Nice looking scooter..:)

If you ride why leave a ridding mecca?

San Diego is a riding mecca as well... But most of what there is to ride there is found at the beach... :D:)

San Diego is a riding mecca as well... But most of what there is to ride there is found at the beach... :worthy::D

If you want to get in a truck and drive through traffic for two hours

to find it is red zoned.:)

I have ridden both, Lil Stoney to Middlecreek as a around the corner and Cow as a backyard in Nirvana!

If you want to get in a truck and drive through traffic for two hours

to find it is red zoned.:)

I have ridden both, Lil Stoney to Middlecreek as a around the corner and Cow as a backyard in Nirvana!

I was referring to an alternate type of riding...:D

Most of the "bikes" in San Diego wear bikinis...

I thought with a 2 smoke you just fire it up, hold it open at full throttle for 25 minutes, then ride.... :D

Ive driven by your shop probably a hundred times Bob, and Ive seen the pumpkin sitting out front... Nice looking scooter..:)

Thanks, drop in a say hi.

So you drove by? I see a te250 come buy every now and then, dont you have a te250?

I'm likin the pumkin. I can take single track most of the way home if I want.

I was referring to an alternate type of riding...:)

Most of the "bikes" in San Diego wear bikinis...

Yeah my nephew is riding some French Canadian thing at

UCSD, I am so proud! I did the same thing 25 years ago.

Mine was Natalie, he has a Gabrielle:ride:

I have been married forever and a day, I'n not

going anywhere.

I get to ride Cow saturday!

Back to work!:D

Thanks, drop in a say hi.

So you drove by? I see a te250 come buy every now and then, dont you have a te250?

I'm likin the pumkin. I can take single track most of the way home if I want.

Nope, no TE for Meaty... :worthy:

Was going to buy one, then getting laid off pretty well took care of that idea. :)

So currently, I have my ATK 605, which is in roughly 14,268,432 pieces right now, and a KX500 motor which is waiting patiently for me to find a KX250F frame for it. :D

I will stop in and say hi at some point.

Yeah my nephew is riding some French Canadian thing at

UCSD, I am so proud! I did the same thing 25 years ago.

Mine was Natalie, he has a Gabrielle:ride:

I have been married forever and a day, I'n not

going anywhere.

I get to ride Cow saturday!

Back to work!:)

I think Ossi has thumper envy. Seems like a lot of work you did to that stroker to make it ride like a thumper. J/K

I think Ossi has thumper envy. Seems like a lot of work you did to that stroker to make it ride like a thumper. J/K

You know how Scott has a older 2t that's always broke on the trail.:worthy:

That is a worst case scenario to me. A finely tuned green sticker 2t is the best.:)

A 4T is some where around paying taxes (lots of money, little seen return),

and being beaten buy a large drunk but stunning looking women (still hurts in a odd fun way).:ride:

The thing is 85% complete, hot in that garage. The bike will fire before 1800

hours! At that point it will be just like having a new bike but already set up!:D

Nope, no TE for Meaty... :worthy:

Was going to buy one, then getting laid off pretty well took care of that idea. :)

So currently, I have my ATK 605, which is in roughly 14,268,432 pieces right now, and a KX500 motor which is waiting patiently for me to find a KX250F frame for it. :D

I will stop in and say hi at some point.

Funny, I thought a ATK605 had 14,268,433 pieces, my bad:busted:

Hmmmm 2fiddy frame, got a year in mind? I cruze CL almost everyday. I once found a blown rm125 like a 02 and had the guy talked down to $500. I was going to put a kdx200 motor but ended up getting the Huskys

YZ250 with a wide ratio tranny, kinda like a ktm300 but with the handling of the of a yz bike. I cant wait to see how the bike does.

Funny, I thought a ATK605 had 14,268,433 pieces, my bad:busted:

Hmmmm 2fiddy frame, got a year in mind? I cruze CL almost everyday. I once found a blown rm125 like a 02 and had the guy talked down to $500. I was going to put a kdx200 motor but ended up getting the Huskys.

Im thinking somewhere around an 05 frame for it. Im pretty sure I can get rid of some of the old KX tear your arms out of the socket power and make the torque more manageable. With the 250f frame, seems like it would be a torquey, good handling woods rocket...

RM with a KDX200 motor. That would be a badass setup as well.

You know how Scott has a older 2t that's always broke on the trail.:worthy:

That is a worst case scenario to me. A finely tuned green sticker 2t is the best.:)

A 4T is some where around paying taxes (lots of money, little seen return),

and being beaten buy a large drunk but stunning looking women (still hurts in a odd fun way).:ride:

The thing is 85% complete, hot in that garage. The bike will fire before 1800

hours! At that point it will be just like having a new bike but already set up!:D

I hear you about being brokedown on the trail.

My XR has taken some beatings. I found out this past weekend you do actually have to put oil in it, lol.