Sign in to follow this  

Deer Creek....

Never been, any good there? I normally ride Georgetown, PiPi, Stoney. Sort of looking for new riding group too. My regular ride buddy moved away last month.

Never been, any good there? I normally ride Georgetown, PiPi, Stoney. Sort of looking for new riding group too. My regular ride buddy moved away last month.

2 -2.5 hours from Sac. to get there if you know the roads depending on where in Sac. you're coming from. Some fun trails, rocks, single track, 2-xtrack, and fire roads.

DC is north east out of Twain Hart, ca

Crater is a cool guy to ride with and he's bike is always shiny and new looking:thumbsup:

:D:worthy::ride: Bum's a nice guy. A little slow, but a nice guy!

Carpool? Next week? I'm kinda busy this weekend. :)

Crater is a cool guy to ride with and he's bike is always shiny and new looking

I'm sort of that way as well. Next week is looking better for me now. I May just go to the track Sunday for a couple hours to get my weekly fix. I'd really like to check this place out. Heard its pretty decent.

I'm in for a carpool, I can bring 3 bikes on my trailer, no Pickup.

Man, i havent been on TT for a while cause of my "no internet" for the past few months. Soon to be fixed...

Anyways...

DC has some great stuff to ride, but this time of year it will be crazy dusty.

I have been riding mostly MTB in the area, but hit me up when we get some cooler weather and some rain.

I give good tours.....hehe, just ask Craterbum.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Bum's a nice guy. A little slow, but a nice guy!

Carpool? Next week? I'm kinda busy this weekend. :)

Ahh, thanks for the kind words :worthy: hone those skills for the hill climbs at MR this year :D:ride:

• Like 1

Ahh, thanks for the kind words :D hone those skills for the hill climbs at MR this year :):worthy:

Crater..........1 SS .................0:busted: :ride::banghead:

• Like 1

It's that time of year boys....

Deer Creek is getting some rain today and tomorrow. I am trying to get a ride in for Sunday AM if possible.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

My bike is sitting all pretty after my pre-winter fixin. Reply back cause i might check back, but having no internet sucks right now. But call if interested.

209-559-6643

Brian

PS. Yamaha YZ426 for those who have ridden with me before.

It's that time of year boys....

Deer Creek is getting some rain today and tomorrow. I am trying to get a ride in for Sunday AM if possible.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

My bike is sitting all pretty after my pre-winter fixin. Reply back cause i might check back, but having no internet sucks right now. But call if interested.

209-559-6643

Brian

PS. Yamaha YZ426 for those who have ridden with me before.

No playing for me until Nov. Have fun.:lame:

I might be in for next weekend.Would like to get back up there SOON !!Will let you know Brian .

:ride::worthy::ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: 🤣

What's the matter Forest:excuseme: you still sore from HC:p 🤣

:D

I'am all good now, but some might be thinking :D:worthy: we should of gone down that :ride: :ride: :ride: Might ride both days this weekend :ride: :ride:

• Like 1

I'am all good now, but some might be thinking :ride: :ride: we should of gone down that :ride: :ride: :ride: Might ride both days this weekend :ride:🤣

you're probably right....SOME might have been saying we should have gone down🤣 but, not me. :ride: I'm glad we went up, I enjoyed it more than riding down. :D Of course that might have something to do with the fact that we rode up in the morning and came down in the afternoon.:worthy:

Hey,

I spoke to some guys who rode DC the day after we rode and they did a complete loop. When they got to near Trail 21 near Lyons Lake, they did a lot of clear cutting. I guess the beginning and end of that whole trail is pretty much cleared out. They said it was pretty lame. One of the guys said the dirt/dust/soot was so bad that it sucked up dirt into his carb somewhere and they got stuck. He was claiming like 1ft deep or something.

Anyways.. Just wanted to point that out.

I want to head over to PiPi on my next ride.

Hit me up if you guys go over there.

Hey,

We'll be camped at Sopiago this weekend. If you make it out, stop by for a cold one!

Hey,

I spoke to some guys who rode DC the day after we rode and they did a complete loop. When they got to near Trail 21 near Lyons Lake, they did a lot of clear cutting. I guess the beginning and end of that whole trail is pretty much cleared out. They said it was pretty lame. One of the guys said the dirt/dust/soot was so bad that it sucked up dirt into his carb somewhere and they got stuck. He was claiming like 1ft deep or something.

Anyways.. Just wanted to point that out.

:D I'll let you know .