Valve tapping/Clicking..?

I lowered My idle a little bit today and I noticed what I think is clicking/tapping sound, I assume it is the valves. I did some fooling around with hot rods as a kid but otherwise have no idea how to adjust the valves on my bike. I have an SSR 125 SBR with a zongshen motor. Does anyone have any advice on this? How to do it and what tools do I need. are there any tutorials floating around out there on this. Any help would be appreciated

I lowered My idle a little bit today and I noticed what I think is clicking/tapping sound, I assume it is the valves. I did some fooling around with hot rods as a kid but otherwise have no idea how to adjust the valves on my bike. I have an SSR 125 SBR with a zongshen motor. Does anyone have any advice on this? How to do it and what tools do I need. are there any tutorials floating around out there on this. Any help would be appreciated

Im affraid Im all typed out ....posted it on here a few times before....?

Best bet is to go over to the BBR site and they have a (How to Video) online to watch...explains everything takes a few min to watch

.003" Intake .004" Exhaust

Motor at TDC with Both Ignition and Cam Timing lined up

I did a search but couldnt seem to find your previous post, I knew I had seen it before but didnt have the problem then. I apologize for asking you to type it again. I will check out that site. Is there anyone else who could tell me what tools I would need to do this job or does the video also tell me that. anyway thanks for your response, you have always been very helpful Precision50