Sign in to follow this  

The final countdown

5 days until this :):D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :ride::ride:🤣:D :D :D:p cast comes off.

Can't type very well these days so I had to use the little smiley to properly express myself. :p Needless to say I am tired of only having 2 fingers and a thumb....sick of wearing dresses so I can pee....

5 long days to go.....

:) good deal...personally, wearing dresses all the time would annoy the heck out of me:crazy:

hope you get back to riding soon!:D

Hey, it's officially 4 days here now (and has been for an hour). :)

Tick... tick... tick...

BB,

4 days to remember what not to do again that got you the cast in the first place:eek: !!!!!! (ah, I have such wisdom, eh!)

Heck, plop in those Gary Semic tapes and start learning all over again.

Just take it easy when you do get back on the bike:ride: .

Don:thumbsup:

I'm glad I'm not the only one singing Europe to myself after reading this thread!

5 days isn't so long. But I know how you feel--I HATE casts. Go easy once it's off!

Ok can someone point me in the direction of the original thread that got her in casts?!? Was this the LL qualifier or whatever when you collided mid air with someone/someone hit you? I remember reading about a crash, but nothing about the casts :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one singing Europe to myself after reading this thread!

Oh no... you are NOT alone... (it's going to be one of those that stick around too... like EVERY Abba song after watching Mama Mia...)

Its the Final Countdown!!!!

ARGHHHHHH:bonk: I can't get that stupid song out of my head now!!:)

BB, hang in there! I have the patience of a gnat, so I hope you're not climbing the walls like I would. So what are your plans for the rest of the season once you can ride again?

ARGHHHHHH:bonk: I can't get that stupid song out of my head now!!:D

Don't fight it, just flip around your imaginary big hair and go with it! :)

BB,

4 days to remember what not to do again that got you the cast in the first place:eek: !!!!!! (ah, I have such wisdom, eh!)

Heck, plop in those Gary Semic tapes and start learning all over again.

Just take it easy when you do get back on the bike:ride: .

Don:thumbsup:

Ok can someone point me in the direction of the original thread that got her in casts?!? Was this the LL qualifier or whatever when you collided mid air with someone/someone hit you? I remember reading about a crash, but nothing about the casts :)

I don't think I posted it. July 13th I ran my first men's class. Vet B. Gate drop. Pile up to the outside, I went inside but because of traffc I arched the turn and went wide. Not crazy, not following lines wide, just flowing wide. Was going over a double. Guy tried to pass me on the outside in the air. Our bars hit. Down we went. Everyone we were in front of had to get by. So then I was run over. Good times. Not sure anything could have prevented it. First turn pile up....it happens! :ride: Cracked my helmet and everything so I am really lucky. I mean....I was mountain biking.......next thing I knew I was on the ground. :worthy:

ARGHHHHHH:bonk: I can't get that stupid song out of my head now!!:D

BB, hang in there! I have the patience of a gnat, so I hope you're not climbing the walls like I would. So what are your plans for the rest of the season once you can ride again?

Going crazy.........

I hope to be racing in September. Senior Nationals. Can't wait. Miss my bike.

Funny.....that song was going through my head when I was typing the post in the first place!!! :banghead:

Don't fight it, just flip around your imaginary big hair and go with it! :)

^^Haahaahaa!!

Blndebnbr: Just make sure your sitting down when they take it off, you don't want to fall over from the stench and break something else! :worthy:

Hope the next few days go by quick! :D

Hope the next few days go by quick! :)

+1!! I've never needed a cast, I can only imagine what a PITA they must be! :D

hope u heal up well and that u get out of the cast and back on the bike!

>:-)