Sign in to follow this  

Service manual price?!?!!???

I just called my local husqvarna dealership and asked about a service/repair manual. They said it would cost upwards of $100. Is this reasonable? I know the repair manual would save me big cash by doing it myself instead of paying for the labor of a dealorship though but repair manuals for cars and trucks are $30!

What you want is the service manual which, quite sadly, does cost around that much. Halls sells it for $75 if that makes a difference. But that's just going off my bike model (wr250 2001 model). Look in the parts catalog to find the code number.

If you want it off them(they also have downloadable parts catalogs), their website is www.halls-cycles.com

A little over a year ago someone in the 4t section posted a like with many of the service manuals for download. I got one for a WR250 and printed it for about $20 at Kinkos. It is a real weak manual though, similar to the owners maintenance manual, and not even close to the quality of something like a Honda service manual. I don't know if the other models have better manuals or not. I wish one of the aftermarket manual companies would create something for the Husky 2t. So little changes they could cover a large range of years in one book.