Sign in to follow this  

08 CR 125 now or wait for 09?

It's new bike time and after considering a TXC, I am back to the CR...with what little we or the dealers know about the 09,should I cool my jets and wait or buy an 08 now? Is there any real delivery date? thanx for the advice.

i'd wait just to see what details on 09 and if you like it buy if not get an 08

i'd wait just to see what details on 09 and if you like it buy if not get an 08

+1

I'd wait, don't think you'll feel much difference between the 06 and the 08, and more detailed info should pop up sooner or later, give it a month or two and see how it pans out.

It's new bike time and after considering a TXC, I am back to the CR...with what little we or the dealers know about the 09,should I cool my jets and wait or buy an 08 now? Is there any real delivery date? thanx for the advice.

Get the 08 and start collecting Husky Bucks plus will the increase in price be worth it .The CR is one heck of a race bike sill able to win races the 09 might be better but for now the 08 is proven rock solid

Your dealer will probably not know anything until after the meeting (I think Oct 5th). Then they will be able to inform you on any incentives on the 2008's if there are any and you are a gambling man. I have heard rumors about a '09 WR 125 but that is going to require dealers demanding them. I also think the 2009 is going to be a little more expensive but you are getting the new frame. I am curious if the new frame will be better with the two stroke 125. Same goes for a delivery date. It looks like we may see them earlier if there supply of 2008's are low, I just have not heard what is left on the inventory. It is promising since the U.K. has already seen '09's. Nothing like last year hopefully.

thanks for the input so far-I have it in my head that I want my new bike now...I know either bike will be great. I like the idea of the 50mm fork as well,couple that w/the new frame and it may be quite the set-up.The 08 is a great bike like Ajax says...thanks again fellas.

I have the '08...very happy with it! No problems,or glitches to be found,SOLID bike!!!!

I gota find a dealer local to me that sells these Husky MXers... Im tryin the odd brands now selling the yz250 07 jus grabbed an 08 sx250 2stroke once the yami sells i mite be looken into the 250 2stroke husky... Which model is the mx version?

I gota find a dealer local to me that sells these Husky MXers... Im tryin the odd brands now selling the yz250 07 jus grabbed an 08 sx250 2stroke once the yami sells i mite be looken into the 250 2stroke husky... Which model is the mx version?

Husky only sells the mx version CR in 125 displacement, the 250 and 300 are in enduro trim.

Husky only sells the mx version CR in 125 displacement, the 250 and 300 are in enduro trim.

ah well that sux dun get why they did that should offer both... well cant all be like ktm :):D but the 125 looks coo