Sign in to follow this  

Canadian KTM dealers

I'm looking for some recommendations on KTM dealers for BC/AB. Like which ones are willing to make a deal on a new bike, or are generally good to deal with (I know some aren't).

Thanks

P.S. I'm looking at a 300xc

Were abouts in BC are you ?

I've never bought a bike from them but No Limits in Squamish seems pretty decent. I almost bought a Kawi from them and they were willing to deal.

I was just in there the other day and they said they had a 300xcw demo coming up for a good deal.

I have friends that have bought there bikes from them and no complaints :)

• Like 1

The dealer in Brooks is pretty good i know a few guys from B.C. that deal there.

Also Cycle works in Cagary is good to, Janine the parts manager is up on her KTMstuff.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Gas all around.

FYI, I will be buying new ('08 or '09) next spring, depending on stock of course.

I have a dealer here only 5 minutes from my house (RTR), but I have yet to hear anything positive about them. Too bad because I want to buy local. I will still see what they can do though before I go anywhere else.

A friend of mine bought from the dealer in Vernon and they instantly took $1000 off the sticker price.

Thanks guys. Gas all around.

FYI, I will be buying new ('08 or '09) next spring, depending on stock of course.

I have a dealer here only 5 minutes from my house (RTR), but I have yet to hear anything positive about them. Too bad because I want to buy local. I will still see what they can do though before I go anywhere else.

A friend of mine bought from the dealer in Vernon and they instantly took $1000 off the sticker price.

Just so you are aware, the 300's sell out quick and can be hard to find. I would suggest pre-ordering if the 300 xc-w is the bike you really want.

I know we're talking about the West Coast, but if you're in Ontario, stay the hell away from Cycle Improvements. Horrible place. Probably the worst KTM dealer in Canada. The only good KTM dealer in So. On. is Parker Brothers.

A little off the topics specifics, but I just thought I'd mention it.

RTR has been sitting on an xc for quite some time.

I assumed it was an e-start model you were after... XC-W. Too many letters this year.

I think I read that all of the '09 300's will come with electric start. Not positive on that one though. I'd like to have ES but if it doesn't, it won't stop me from buying a bike.

Cycle Works in Calgary would be my #1 choice.

Their price on the bike will be as good or VERY close to anyone out there, and their service after the sale is second to none. Janine in the parts department is incredible - they stock a ton of stuf, and if they don't have it, she can get just about anything, and her prices are great. The service dept. is supposed to be pretty good too if you need work done for some reason, I haven't need any.

If you don't mind a used 300, keep an eye on this site - http://forums.rmdra.com/viewforum.php?f=21 - there were a few for sale here not too long ago.

Waxy