Sign in to follow this  

GrindingStone Sunday 8/17

maybe if i can get out of work sat night early

Do it :)

Im in Brett. Are they open on Sunday?? If so Ill show for sho....

Saturday is where its at guys! No quads!

You are correct...........but I can't go Saturday :):D:worthy: Usually not that many quads anyway and even if I get 1 moto an hour that is plenty for me.

You are correct...........but I can't go Saturday :):D:worthy: Usually not that many quads anyway and even if I get 1 moto an hour that is plenty for me.

Man your saturdays have dissapeared. what gives?

My minibike is getting close to where I want it:ride:

Man your saturdays have dissapeared. what gives?

My minibike is getting close to where I want it:ride:

Working.....it's a money day. :) I am not sure how much longer I am going to be able to take it tho :worthy: ........might be time to go back to selling insurance and working 25 - 30 hours.

Who needs some health insurance at a some great rates? :D

Close to where you want it???????? You mean with the HP of a big bike or even a 250F MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh SNAP! I wish I could ride like Phelps swims...did anyone see his race tonight........dude is amazing. Why do these dumbasses keep giving him a reason to beat them?

Working.....it's a money day. :) I am not sure how much longer I am going to be able to take it tho :worthy: ........might be time to go back to selling insurance and working 25 - 30 hours.

Who needs some health insurance at a some great rates? :D

Close to where you want it???????? You mean with the HP of a big bike or even a 250F MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh SNAP! I wish I could ride like Phelps swims...did anyone see his race tonight........dude is amazing. Why do these dumbasses keep giving him a reason to beat them?

went out today with Ebeck and a buddy and it was awesome:thumbsup: The new gearing makes my bike pull each gear much better. Unfortunatly, I rode Ebecks RM144. I dont know how to put into words how ridiculously fast and fun it is. It, no joke, feels like a 250f. I could go into corners in 3rd and almost never have to clutch. I thought the 144 kit would make it better but I couldnt imagine it being this good. Im no idiot, I know a 250f has power everywhere and a 125 does not but... This 144 has power EVERYWHERE and is lighter, handles better and is cheap. Its just amazing. I feel sorry for anyone who hasnt had the opportunity to ride a bike like this.:ride:

Sounds like it was a blast, were there alot of riders out there today? How was the track, any changes made to it since last time?

what time are you guys meeting out there sun...brett daren and who ever else.

0600hrs or so. Hope you can make it Jason, be good to ride with ya again.

Anybody hear any updats about the 2 ambulanceed riders on Sat?

Post the Sunday update. I wonder how many quads actually show up. Did they run bike/quad motos or was it a free for all etc...

Anybody hear any updats about the 2 ambulanceed riders on Sat?

Post the Sunday update. I wonder how many quads actually show up. Did they run bike/quad motos or was it a free for all etc...

Didn't hear anything about injuries.......hope they are ok. Track was PRIMO today. Gary is doing an outstanding job. He told me that he and Firebird were going to do an 8 race series sometime soon......4 at Firebird and 4 at G'Stone. :D:) I might have to race some MX. :banghead: Only 5 quads there and no UTV's......well other than my golf cart and another one LOL.

There were probably 25 - 30 bikes there along with Shaun Kalos' school that he had going on. Between himself and about half of the guys (kids) riding there were some EXTREMELY fast dudes out there today. Not that I am anywhere close to being fast but in one of my 4 lap motos :banghead: I got passed TWICE by #908 Hunsberger? sp. That dude was flat out killing it and Kalos :worthy: .........I was just in awe watching him tear it up. The speed that those guys go in and come out of corners just amazes me.

GOOD TIMES TODAY NOT CROWDED ONLY A FEW QUADS ALEC grindingstone010.jpggrindingstone011.jpggrindingstone   010.jpggrindingstone009.jpggrindingstone007.jpggrindingstone005.jpggrindingstone002.jpggrindingstone001.jpg BRETT grindingstone008.jpghttp://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/JAADOG/MISC%20MOTO%20PICS/grindingstone004.jpg DARREN grindingstone006.jpg

Sweet pics Jason! :ride::banghead: Alec is staying pretty low with a whip on that floater (I would like to get a sequence pic of him all the way to the bottom).........me too I just wasn't landing that far down LOL :banghead: :banghead:

Darren..........I have your chair. Last week your stand this week your chair......wanna leave your bike for us next weekend :banghead:

Here is a vid of some fast dudes that were out there Saturday: