Sign in to follow this  

Where to rent bikes?

Hey gents! Where can I rent dirtbikes in the denver area? The guys from work I took riding recently rented bikes from a place called Extreme Rentals and not only were the bikes crap... the customer service was pathetic and my friends were treated like idiots for asking perfectly valid questions any new rider SHOULD ask prior to renting a bike. Safe to say i will not go there.... ever. So are there any other places that do bike rentals?

I've finally talked one of my close friends into renting a bike and coming riding with me. But I dont want him to receive the same treatment and make him think most dirt bike riders have the same mentality of those a$$ clowns at the other rental place.

Thanks for the help gents! Hell, if anyone has a spare 125 or 250ish sized bike (preferable a calm 4stroke trail bike) that wouldnt mind renting it out to a newb for a day... That would be pretty awesome as well. I considered letting him throw a leg over my CRF450R and giving it a spin.... but then realized I dont wanna take him to the hospital 38 seconds later

There is a place in Monument that is pretty new. Bike selection is a little slim, but the bikes are in good condition and the owner is super friendly.

He has a small beginner riding area (next to the EX track) to get things sorted out also. It's not Denver, but probably worth the drive.

My riding buddy has rented a crf450 while his crf450 was down. Things went so well, that he rented it again a week later!

Go to '>www.rockymtnrides.com.:)

Give Tim a call! 719-510-2919:ride: