Sign in to follow this  

Black River Stages race in NY - closed roads, full speed

BRS-Logo-400x159.gif

Web site: Black River Stages .com

Harrisville, NY

September 26 & 27 for racing (Friday and Saturday)

Early Entry $250 (till this weekend)

This is a RallyMoto event sanctioned by NASA Rally Sport.

The Supplemental Regulations are posted now on the web site.

This year we're splitting the racing into two days. So we'll start off with afternoon/night stages on Friday night, so bring your lights! Then more racing on Saturday finishing in the afternoon. We've found a little more stage mileage, so !

As far as the Dakar guys, I've been calling around to some of the former Dakar riders and there's some interest... so who knows who might show up!!

BRS-in-New-York-650x418.gif

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

image5.jpg

Bump for more exposure........

hopefully you still need a volunteer......

droozy on the other site.

Oh yes, loads more volunteers are still needed. And competitors! I don't know a single competitor from last year who wouldn't say "Dude, don't miss this!" Except Doug, because he probably wouldn't use the word "Dude". :ride:

Amy has been up there for a week meeting with the local town people, they're all super excited. Some posters are being put up today. Everything is gearing up. There's still time to be a part of it!!! :):D:worthy:

Anders

Hi guys I just signed up for this event! I'm a somewhat regular roadracer and a rally mechanic and had to try out Rally Moto. I'll be up on my XR600R, this should be a great event.

On another note, what sorts of surface are the roads up there? I will probably be on Dunlop D606, are these going to somewhat OK for the conditions? Any tips would be much appreciated for this RallyMoto noob!