Sign in to follow this  

Happy Birthday Llamaface and Jat250wr

My friend Llamaface leads the league in TT posts, averaging 6.3 some-odd posts per day :worthy:

This month is his birthday as well as his significant other, Jat250wr, who only averages 2.5 posts per day. Apparently she has to spend more time on the job than Llamaface.

Anyhow, look forward to the Birthday Ride this Sunday. Don't ride all the good stuff on Saturday without me and the Billy Goat!

I'm bringing the helmet cam and regular cam to get lots of pics and vids. If we have a good enough adventure, we might even get a story about it published. I've got a connection there :D

Proud to be Leo!:)

Happy Birthday you two! That's pretty cool to have the birthday on the same day... makes it easy to remember. I'm guessing Llamaface planned it like that (just seems like that kind of guy :)).

Happy Birthday you two! That's pretty cool to have the birthday on the same day... makes it easy to remember. I'm guessing Llamaface planned it like that (just seems like that kind of guy :)).

they're actually a couple weeks apart, but tresa's, owyheeriders and another clubmates are all on consecutive days next week, so we're having a birthday celebration ride, with 70+ miles of rustic narrow fun idaho mountain singletrack, followed by 8173928479817234 beers around the campfire. The ride is really for the three of them. They just invite me because my bike can carry a chainsaw and I can read a map. :D

Aaah, I missed that 'same month'... well, the month part anyway. For some reason I read DAY and I was all done. LOL

Hey, sounds familiar though... my step son's birthdays are three days apart and I fit right into the mix. Our birthdays are on the 5th, 8th, and 11th of July. It gets better... hubby wanted to get me a pup for my birthday (actually HE wanted the damn dog). I found exactly what he wanted... a pup born on July 2nd!!! :)

My friend Llamaface leads the league in TT posts, averaging 6.3 some-odd posts per day :banghead:

This month is his birthday as well as his significant other, Jat250wr, who only averages 2.5 posts per day. Apparently she has to spend more time on the job than Llamaface.

Anyhow, look forward to the Birthday Ride this Sunday. Don't ride all the good stuff on Saturday without me and the Billy Goat!

I'm bringing the helmet cam and regular cam to get lots of pics and vids. If we have a good enough adventure, we might even get a story about it published. I've got a connection there :D

Proud to be Leo!:)

Aww shucks, lol!! I can hardly wait til the B-day ride on Sunday!!! Should be pretty bitchin, lol! :worthy::ride:

Happy BD you two! When's the wedding????

We're just waiting on tax laws to change so it doesn't cost us $1500/yr to be married. Til then, consider us white-trash-trailer-park common-law spouses. lol.

Llama, how old are you in people years? :worthy:

Congrats on making it to another one.

Yeah, the tax thing on being married sux. It gets worse the more you make too.

Llama is 47. :D:)

Lets see, there are 5.4 Llama years to a human year, so he is either 8.7 Human years old or 253 Llama years. One way or another jat250wr, you've got some explaining to do......

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Llama is 47. :banghead::worthy:

Man, Llama's older than dirt! :ride:

Happy B-Day you guys (don't drink and ride, you might spill yer drink!). :)

:D

Llama is 47. :ride::D

1961 is an excellant vintage!!! I know....LOL :)

Happy Birthday you two and a awesome weekend :worthy:

Ha Aa Pp Yy Bb Ii Rr Tt Hh Dd Aa Yy

to yous

>:-)

Happy Birthday you two. Mark I have 5 years on you, don't let'm bug you, LOL. Are you taking any minibikes? Have a good time.

Ed