Sign in to follow this  

HELP - counter shaft spacer needed by Fri 8/15

I'm riding the CO500 next week and I desperately need a countershaft spacer by this Friday 8/15 (sits behind the countershaft sprocket). I can't find it in stock anywhere, I've called 12 local dealers and a few mail order companies to no avail. The part # is 27531-29F00 If anyone has this part and would like to help a fellow DRZ rider out I can paypal, money order, check, whatever you the cost of the part as well as expedited shipping.

My phone #: 303 five four seven 8949 Thanks for any help. Ron

i have a spare motor i can pull the spacer off of.....pm me

• Like 1

I'm riding the CO500 next week and I desperately need a countershaft spacer by this Friday 8/15 (sits behind the countershaft sprocket). I can't find it in stock anywhere, I've called 12 local dealers and a few mail order companies to no avail. The part # is 27531-29F00 If anyone has this part and would like to help a fellow DRZ rider out I can paypal, money order, check, whatever you the cost of the part as well as expedited shipping.

My phone #: 303 five four seven 8949 Thanks for any help. Ron

call eddie....he may have one :)

HappyRiding !!

:D:worthy:

I finally found the part at Bromley Suzuki in PA near where I used to live in NJ, they are going to next day it to me.

Thanks again for the offer DJ!!! And for the advice beemerwolf!

Did you also order the new seal and o-ring? I had to order new screws and seal retainer also, for a total of 6 parts. (1 being the screw pair). Good luck, enjoy the ride. :)

I do have a new/sealed oil seal and o-ring if you don't have those ordered. I bet they could be shipped in an over-night envelope pretty cheaply.

Did you also order the new seal and o-ring? I had to order new screws and seal retainer also, for a total of 6 parts. (1 being the screw pair). Good luck, enjoy the ride. :)

I do have a new/sealed oil seal and o-ring if you don't have those ordered. I bet they could be shipped in an over-night envelope pretty cheaply.

Thanks I really appreciate the generosity on TT. I actually already had the seal and O-ring. I didn't think I would need the spacer since the bike is almost new (in use not in years). BUT the loctite I used on the sprocket went under the spacer and made it difficult to get off. I ended up nicking the spacer where the seal rides in my efforts to remove with pliers and a torch.