Sign in to follow this  

Monday 8/18 - Rampart Range

Would love to but have to do the work thing. Looks like rain over the weekend possibly so it might be as good as last Monday. I'm in for the 25th if a ride gets put together for that Monday.

Brian

• Like 1

Would love to but have to do the work thing. Looks like rain over the weekend possibly so it might be as good as last Monday. I'm in for the 25th if a ride gets put together for that Monday.

Brian

Yeah, I know you're in every other week. Unless bad stuff happens, we're on for as many Mondays as possible (which includes the 25th). Can't wait to ride with you and Ty again!

What time are you meeting? And where?

I'm sure Suzy will chime in with details, I'm just the chauffeur. Hope you can join us!

Tommy

Let's park at Garber (686) again, which is the first trail head on the left coming in from the front (Hwy. 67)between 10:15 - 10:30.

suzy

This Monday I have to pick up the girls at the airport, how late do you guys stay out?

Also is anyone north of Denver interested in a ride if I go?

I have never been down there, one of the reasons I'd like to go.

• Like 1

Possibly....

I might have dirt wheels for my SM this weekend and havent been to rampart in close to a year...and I work in CR...im 25 mins from the door @ work to being unloaded and geared up @ flat rocks....

Nevermind...i see it now....you guys doing early stuff.....I have 'work'. I can be on the hill @ 5:00PM if anyone else is interested quicky dinner time ride....

There are things I should be doing Monday other than riding, but..... Put me down for a "most likely" for Monday morning.

• Like 1

I might be in . I haven't been to Rampart for a few years .

There are things I should be doing Monday other than riding, but..... Put me down for a "most likely" for Monday morning.
I might be in . I haven't been to Rampart for a few years .

Awesome, hope you guys can make it!

Tommy

I may call in to work Monday and meet up as well. I was thinking of going tomorrow, but could be persuaded to wait a day.

-JP

Looks like the forecast is for rain/thunderstorms again tomorrow and 65 degree high. Monday is supposed to be a high of 75 and sunny. Should be another perfect riding day on Monday!

Tommy

My 13 year old son wants to go with us. He is a good intermediate rider. He has been able to ride the intermediate trails (like the bar trail) with ease.

What type of riding will we be doing? I want to bring him, but not if we are going to be riding above his skill level.

powermonger or anybody else that wants to do a once or twice a week (weekdays)after 5 or so from now until it starts getting dark early-lets do it....