Sign in to follow this  

Florida Motocros Series at Sunshine MX

Anyone on here attending this at sunshine? I was planning on racing my 110 and/or my big bike but this race is just too damn expensive for me. I just wondered who on here was planning on going just to keep an eye out there for riding. Big turnouts at these races for this series?:)

I was racing this series but ended up snapping my collarbone so i've been sitting out the last 3 races. The turn out was getting smaller before I got hurt. Since there is only 2 races left I'm just gonna get healed up for the Gold Cup. I've missed a total of 4 races and I'm still sitting in 6th in points in the +30C class, so to give you a clue of how many people have showed up.

theres not many, to tell u in c class there is only a total of ;ike 12 or something.

great, looks like a boring race..lol. Maybe if they didnt charge so much damn money people would show up...lmao.

Excuse me . but did you say MX racing is expensive . Really . copared to skiing $70-$80. I raced jetskis $20 to get in $40 per class . Snowmobile racing is $75 per Class . The more people you have the cheaper it is for the track to opperate . They have to cover the cost of doing business, EMT Ambulance Sign up girls , scoring girls Flaggers Dozer Fuel . They The people who work 12 to 14 hours a day WHILE YOU HAVE FUN Racing maybe they shold work for free . SO EXCUSE yourself for that INGNORANT comment.

I ve been racing 18 yrs and gate was $8 now $10 and classes were $ 20 now $ 25 . $100 to race $ 100 gas to get there FOOD coffee ice , a rear tire . All tahts OK it the racing fee that what kill ya right?

Maybe you should go to the track and ask if you could help out . They start preping on Fridays. Or take up another hobbie.

That was an INGORANT statement . Count all the people who work at races while you have fun. Sign up people , flaggers etc. :) Getting there expesive.