Sign in to follow this  

Wheel Set pics?

I'm trying to get some ideas for my 08 kx250F wheels. I'd like to buy another set of wheels. Does anyone have some pictures of their wheels showing the hubs, nipples and rim combinations? I don't want to be too 'loud' but I just cannot make up my mind and the last thing I want to do is spend 1k on something that doesn't look good!

Any pics to help me out?

TIA

T

Thanks. I plan on going with radmfg hubs. Is that the gold hubs or the yellow? all they have is the small swatch on their website with no gallery.

I'd like to get the gold hubs with the excel A60 black rims and debating on the green anodized nipples.

What series or model are those? Is that the econo or eagle series?

Thanks. I plan on going with radmfg hubs. Is that the gold hubs or the yellow? all they have is the small swatch on their website with no gallery.

I'd like to get the gold hubs with the excel A60 black rims and debating on the green anodized nipples.

What series or model are those? Is that the econo or eagle series?

They are the gold hubs.

What do you mean by series or model?

tikiman did u sand your swingarm, it looks really shiny and new without and nicks from rocks

Yes, I see they are Gold in color and your bike looks great. Rad offers several different "series" of hubs. Econo Hub, Eagle and Eagle Elite. The Eagle and elites are much more expensive than the econo.

thanks

tikiman did u sand your swingarm, it looks really shiny and new without and nicks from rocks

No I did not sand my swing arm unless PC did when they had the bike before me. I wish it was not scratched up but I got a few hits on both sides right now. I was considering sanding it to get those out.

Yes, I see they are Gold in color and your bike looks great. Rad offers several different "series" of hubs. Econo Hub, Eagle and Eagle Elite. The Eagle and elites are much more expensive than the econo.

thanks

Oh ok. I don't know what they used on the build but I know they are oversized bearings in the hubs. do the Econo hubs use stock or oversized?

Thanks for helping out with the pics. I've finished pimping my dirtbike for now. I'll post some pics in a few

664d1219714944-pimp-my-dirtibke-part-ii-finished-kxf250-dsc03740.jpg

658d1219714944-pimp-my-dirtibke-part-ii-finished-kxf250-dsc03733.jpg

665d1219714944-pimp-my-dirtibke-part-ii-finished-kxf250-dsc03741.jpg

you guys are going to thing this is stupid but im going to try to get my kxf green/red so all the parts i can get in red i am going to try to get including pro wheels LOL:busted: