Seattle area rider looking for other riders

My buddy and I ride every weekend. I'd say we are intermediate riders (but we love a challenge). I am on a 05' WR450, he's on a 08' TE450. His is plated, mine is not. We plan a ride every weekend, and so far have hit Reiter pit, little Naches (3 times now, it's just too fun), evens creek, and looking to hit Tahuya this weekend for the first time. We usually start early on Saturday mornings (at trail head between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. depending on location). I am just looking to see if there's a kicked back casual group that does these kind of rides each weekend we could possibly tag along with as an option for other locations and for networking.

Yeah, Luke is the other guy. ? I know he hooked up with a group of guys at Reiter Pit around a month ago for a ride from thumpertalk. I was there with my wife and another buddy to help get them practice on some trails.

On a side note, thanks John (I think that was his name). Had an extra #420 master link for my 82' XT 200 that broke after unloading the bike that weekend at reiter pit. I owe you one. :D

It seems I can't get out every weekend anymore, but try to as much as I can. I ride with a small group ( sometimes 2 sometimes 6 ) and we ride to just have fun. I think there are a few of us riding the Naches trail next weekend. riding out of Greenwater. We have never done this ride so I'm not too sure what to expect. The more to get lost together the better.. Where do you live?

This is Darrin, the dude on a CRF, from the Reiter's Anonymous ride.

Me and Max, the other dude on CRF, are planning to hit Reiter 7-8 am on Saturday.

Having someone to lead the ride would be great, especially if that person knows more or less where we are going.

I wouldn't mind trying to find the top of the downhill only that we were trying to climb last time and see what it's like going the other way.

We're shooting for little naches tomorrow the 16th at the trail head around 07:15. We're dropping right off of FR-7065 from the greenwater side. All and any is welcome. ? It's suppose to be HOT, so trying to get the early start and not be out all day. Looking at around 25 miles round trip.

We're shooting for little naches tomorrow the 16th at the trail head around 07:15. We're dropping right off of FR-7065 from the greenwater side. All and any is welcome. ? It's suppose to be HOT, so trying to get the early start and not be out all day. Looking at around 25 miles round trip.

Hey Tony,

If you don't mind one more, I might be up for joining you guys. I have to be back at my truck by around 2:30 in order to make another commitment, so this might work out.

I'm an intermediate rider, been to Naches a bunch of times, but can't say I really know my way around.

And getting an early start, great idea. Its going to be HOT.

Question: I'm not plated, so just want to check if you guys are planning on hitting any forest roads, if so, I'll have to pass. Thanks.

Ed

When are you planning on doing this ride again ?

I am out this weekend but open most others..