Sign in to follow this  

Westmont, PA

Whiole street riding in Eastewrn Pa this past Sunday, 08/10/08, we spooted a few off roaders on a trail next to route 271 about a mile or two before you get to the intersection of Westmont Hilltop High School. Does anyone know if this is private or public property & where I could park to access the trail. Looked like some awesome riding. Thanks for any help.

We didn't all spoot them whiole street riding in Eastewrn. The rest of the group actually spotted them while we were street riding in Western Pa.... :)

O.K. So I was a little preoccupied when I posted the thread. Sorry. Yes it was western PA. From there I think everyone will get the rest of it.

Just bust'n you...and keeping the thread near the top of the list.

After reading the post, I went and ordered "HOOKED ON PHONICS FOR MULLET HEADS" so Alan can improve his reading and writing skills. Now if we can just get someone to bring his haircut into this decade.

p.s. Can you sue a barber for malpractice???

p.p.s. His hair cut is so bad, Pennsylvania has issued him a handicapped parking pass.

p.p.s. His hair cut is so bad, Pennsylvania has issued him a handicapped parking pass.

:) and that brings to mind the whole thing about making molds for scary cookies....

KORR members...might this riding area be part of your area? If so, how do we go about joining and riding?