Sign in to follow this  

2009 Desert 100 Dates!!!!

If thats the same weekend as the SparkPlug Enduro again, I'm not :)

Roscoe

Roscoe

Hopefully posting the dates early, conflict between the sparkplug and the dez100 can be avoided.

Roscoe

Unfortunately the Dez100 dates are subject to the needs of the (very gracious) land owners and their cattle movements/agricultural requirements.

Conflict with the Sparkplug is not in anybody's best interests but there is only so much that can be done.

Trust me, later dates were proposed by the race chairman and as Wiz said, the land owners are very gracious folks but they have their reasons I am sure for choosing those dates :)

Anyway, 8 months to go so hopefully any conflicts can be worked out before then...

I think I can pull some strings and have the sparkplug pushed back for the next weekend, is this date a for sure thing we have had the sparklug on the same date every year for a long time. Do people want to race two consecutive weekendand will they come

I think I can pull some strings and have the sparkplug pushed back for the next weekend, is this date a for sure thing we have had the sparklug on the same date every year for a long time. Do people want to race two consecutive weekendand will they come

Land use agreements are done / executed already with the land owners... you can assume that these dates are 99.99% definite.

My opinion is that the Enduro guys will make the spark plug for sure and any wet siders that do enduros for fun, (non points), will not be strained to hit the spark plug a week after the desert.... hell, I might even do the spark plug:eek:

Done Done and Done............ SJMC Don see ya at the sparkplug

• Like 2

Are you guys serious? You just got them scheduled for different weekends?

That is awesome :) !

I know a bunch of riders were bummed last year them being the same weekend.

Are you guys serious? You just got them scheduled for different weekends?

That is awesome :D !

I know a bunch of riders were bummed last year them being the same weekend.

Crazy stuff, huh?

Big props to dr525 and the Bremerton Cruisers MC :ride::worthy::)

Ah yes! Thats what a little :D can do for ya some times.

Thanks dr525 for being so flexible on your date.

You have now made it a possibility for guys like me that are enduro Riders and would not mis the Sparkplug for any other event, able to play at the dez if they want. :)