Sign in to follow this  

Pink?

Just picked up a KLX for my little girl. I've looked and looked but haven't found much of anything in the way of pink plastics or graphics for the bike. I've tried faster-minis, google, e-bay, et al but so far nadda.

Anyone have the pink fever out there??

Gracias! Chad

Faster Minis has their new 2008 team graphics in pink and I just put them on my daughter's new 2008 white KLX 110 and they look awesome. Their kit comes with more stickers than will fit on the bike along with the usual shroud/fender stuff. Very nice graphics kit...

• Like 1

Faster Minis has their new 2008 team graphics in pink and I just put them on my daughter's new 2008 white KLX 110 and they look awesome. Their kit comes with more stickers than will fit on the bike along with the usual shroud/fender stuff. Very nice graphics kit...

Hmm... must have missed it. I'll look again - Thanks! :)

If you look for the Faster Minis 2008 team graphics and scroll down you will see a pic of just the front fender graphic in pink. The kit includes front fender, sides of front fender, shrouds, rear fender, lower fork, stickers for the swingarm if you choose and tons of others. They look great and my daughter loves them...

Heres a pic of the bike I built for my girlfriend. You wont be able to find the graphics unless you get really lucky but the grips are Oury.

100_1836.jpg