Sign in to follow this  

2009 Klx250s Unabiker Rad Guards

I have Great News for 2009 klx250s owners . Brian at UnaBiker is working with me to make guards that fit the 2009. The 2006-2007 kit does not fit the left side (horn side ) on the 2009 . He is bending a test set form me now and is going out of his way to make a set that fits. You dont get this type of service anymore from people. UnaBiker is a great product with great service above and beyound what is expected.I will let you know when he has a kit that fits. Please wait and buy this kit from them. Hats off to Brian and UNABIKER:applause:

Just an Update. I got the guard for the left side just as Brian said he would do. All I had to do was drill a couple new holes and it fit mint. I E-mailed him back with the specs and a few pics. And Brian E-mailed back the same day. said he will take my specs and see what he can come up with. Thanks again UnaBiker and Brian. What great service.. UnaBiker Good........F2Racing BAD.....

Thanks for this post. Please keep us posted on the progress. This is definitely something I'm interested in.