Sign in to follow this  

2007 , 2008 Carb Needle ID

Can anyone tell me the ID number of a stock 2007 needle so I can compare it to my stock 2008 . I suspect the 2008 needle is different and closer to what JD jetting and others on TT would recommend . I tried and could not find it on the net ,only richer and leaner needles.

07 CRF450X Needle is a 16203-MEY-A11 and the 08 CRF450X is a 16203-MEY-A22. I have not idea if this is helpful or not. BTW, these needles are not used in any other Honda application. The only thing I can verify is that they are not the same.

Good Luck with you search. I will post additional info if I find something else.

Thanks for the info , I will see if I can find out the difference between them from here . I am at sea level and the temperature is usually betwen 80 and 95 degerees. My bike is stock except for the Applied block off kit and 155 main jet but it runs on the rich side in all conditions which based on the jetting reports of the older models at sea level it would be running lean . I have the JD JET kit but with the bike running so nice I am convinced the new needle must be richer than the previous models and would be interested to see what I can find out about it. I will post anything I can find.