EXHAUST's louder or quiter?

They are pretty quiet w/ the insert in the muffler (it's preinstalled). A bit different sound, but still pretty quiet. They won't net you much in the way of power gains for your money spent w/ the insert in place though. Try it w/ the Tec-Insert removed and see if you think it's too loud. If it is, put the insert back in place, if you can stand how it runs after riding w/ the insert removed that is. ?

ppl turn their head stunned when i pass by in downtown montreal...let me say its frikking loud as hell (i got the rs3)

harleys are not so much lounder..its so bad i barely ever redline it..and if i do, i feel guilty for all the ppl around me

RS3 that loud without plug huh ?

Will I even be able to idle / creep out of the neighborhood without pissing off everyone ???

LMAO my 470 with an open rs3 is much louder than a harley, everyone looks when I come down the road. I have to take it easy on it but I got used to it at first the sound was pissing me off. No more taking off fast and road wheelies. try to be respectful and save the fun for the woods.

ppl turn their head stunned when i pass by in downtown montreal...let me say its frikking loud as hell (i got the rs3)

harleys are not so much lounder..its so bad i barely ever redline it..and if i do, i feel guilty for all the ppl around me

+1 Same here. people always give me a wierd look like "what kind of bike is that???".

Way too loud! LOVE IT!?

Get an exhaust and jet! Or just go balls up and get an FCR39

well thats a positive because i dont want neighbours complaining when i only just got my license, that wont go well with the cops ?

The other thing is if you're not on the throttle hard...it's really not that loud at all. My neighbors haven't said anything.

around hear in small town IOWA it was not the cops that I had to worey about

it is that grumpy old fart that gets pissed off to see a grin on my face

he would call the cops on me for having a loud pipe

after a year I found that every one in town got used to hearing my thumper

and that one day out on the hwy I passed that old fart ( he had his windows down ) he soon lurned just how loud my bike could be

he all but ended up in the ditch

around hear in small town IOWA it was not the cops that I had to worey about

it is that grumpy old fart that gets pissed off to see a grin on my face

he would call the cops on me for having a loud pipe

after a year I found that every one in town got used to hearing my thumper

and that one day out on the hwy I passed that old fart ( he had his windows down ) he soon lurned just how loud my bike could be

he all but ended up in the ditch

:D:worthy:?