Sign in to follow this  

New bike! 09 YZ250F

i didnt know they were already out! SICK RIDE

neither did I :)

nice bike though!

The dealer recieved 1 yesterday and I bought it today. They said they won't get any more 09's in for a few more weeks.

Won't ride it until the weekend, but I will be sure to post back a ride report!

OMG Those White YZf's are the nicest looking bike ever! Why can't they have hydraulic clutches and brembo brakes though:cry:

Very nice! As I was looking at your pictures, my head already started to do the math for just the basics... radiator braces, skid plate... I was even looking at the stock fuel petcock, and thinking about replacing that with a WR version (for a reserve "tank").

Then you start to get fancier; suspension, motor...

I'm really thinking I'm going to get one; I look forward to your review.

Very nice! As I was looking at your pictures, my head already started to do the math for just the basics... radiator braces, skid plate... I was even looking at the stock fuel petcock, and thinking about replacing that with a WR version (for a reserve "tank").

Then you start to get fancier; suspension, motor...

I'm really thinking I'm going to get one; I look forward to your review.

Yea, I actually ordered some of the essentials for the bike yesterday. (rad braces, filters, and hour meter). I am riding Baja MX this weekend, so I will let you guys know if I notice the changes and what not considering I have an 06 YZ250F.

OMG Those White YZf's are the nicest looking bike ever! Why can't they have hydraulic clutches and brembo brakes though:cry:

I hear that they don't need them. From the tests ive read so far, the new clutch on the 09 YZ250F does not fade. Time will tell though!

Yea, I actually ordered some of the essentials for the bike yesterday. (rad braces, filters, and hour meter). I am riding Baja MX this weekend, so I will let you guys know if I notice the changes and what not considering I have an 06 YZ250F.

I am currently happily riding a 2006 YZ250F, but it's been my plan to upgrade every three years... so I might be following in your footsteps.

I am currently happily riding a 2006 YZ250F, but it's been my plan to upgrade every three years... so I might be following in your footsteps.

That was my ride until this. I like I said, I will be sure to do a comparison. My 06 Had hotcams and an 08 piston, so I will try to give a good evaluation.