Few updated pics of my 2006 yz450f w/ some little trick stuff

Just got bored today and decided to take some pics of my bike. I just got it back from being completely rebuilt and rejetted...I took it out last night to the track and man does this thing have some grunt. I've only added a Pro Circuit Thermo strip, hour meter, new chain and sprockets, and few other doo-dads.?:D

P.S. The NOS bottle is there because I was trying to find out if I was loosing coolant or not (long story) but it turns out I wasn't. I like the look of it for now...I can say that I added a shot of NOS to my bike:busted: :worthy:

179.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

Just got bored today and decided to take some pics of my bike. I just got it back from being completely rebuilt and rejetted...I took it out last night to the track and man does this thing have some grunt. I've only added a Pro Circuit Thermo strip, hour meter, new chain and sprockets, and few other doo-dads.?:D

P.S. The NOS bottle is there because I was trying to find out if I was loosing coolant or not (long story) but it turns out I wasn't. I like the look of it for now...I can say that I added a shot of NOS to my bike:busted: :worthy:

179.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

Thats a nice looking bike. They actually do have nitrous shots for bikes.

Great looking bike, I love the white YOT graphics!

< glad to see he's not the only one with a bent rear wheel :worthy:

Ha ha yeah that happened at my last race. We tried hammer it out with a mallet* but it only worked a little. Dosen't seem to be affected anything at the moment. I'm gonna take both wheels in to be trued soon though...thanks!:D?

Thats a nice looking bike. They actually do have nitrous shots for bikes.

Ya I know!? I saw a guys bike on here that was a CR500 that had a NOS bottle hooked up right in the fron I think...now that's just rediculous:crazy: :worthy::D

Your bike looks amazing man. I might throw those graphics on my 09!

O/T, but does your 06 motor have the typical yz450 motor noise (knock sound)? And if so, is it still there after being rebuilt? I went to trade my 06 450 in and they told me the motor noise was too loud, but it sounds just like the day I got it...?

Your bike looks amazing man. I might throw those graphics on my 09!

O/T, but does your 06 motor have the typical yz450 motor noise (knock sound)? And if so, is it still there after being rebuilt? I went to trade my 06 450 in and they told me the motor noise was too loud, but it sounds just like the day I got it...?

Thanks! Yep my bike still has that typical top end knocking noise. Mine was like that the day I got it and still does it today. A friend of mine has the same exact bike and his is even a little louder than mine. There just trying to pull your chain there:rant: ...have them start a brand new one and then see what they say:busted:

Thanks! Yep my bike still has that typical top end knocking noise. Mine was like that the day I got it and still does it today. A friend of mine has the same exact bike and his is even a little louder than mine. There just trying to pull your chain there:rant: ...have them start a brand new one and then see what they say:busted:

Its too late now..lol I just decided to sell it outright insted of trading it in. Its a little discouraging having a mechanic telling me that the motor noise is too loud. Put it this way, I bought my 09 from a different dealer. ?

Its too late now..lol I just decided to sell it outright insted of trading it in. Its a little discouraging having a mechanic telling me that the motor noise is too loud. Put it this way, I bought my 09 from a different dealer. ?

That's exactly what I would do too:thumbsup: Made the right decision there...:D

Awesome bike, I really liked it when you had it in blue too...

I noticed you safety wired the carb to the head, have you had problems with it popping off? I just recently heard that a lot of privateer and factory teams do this to prevent them from becoming separated...

Awesome bike, I really liked it when you had it in blue too...

I noticed you safety wired the carb to the head, have you had problems with it popping off? I just recently heard that a lot of privateer and factory teams do this to prevent them from becoming separated...

Yeah when I took my bike into the race shop he did all that stuff for me. He used to be a pro mechanic for the older days late 90's-early 2000's. I also have one on my top steering head bolt/nut and a brake snake on my rear brake pedal:thumbsup: