My KX500 Is Now A "Tard

I only have one picture of my bike with 17's, my camera died:lol:

I got the new wheels about 2 weeks ago, and this thing is ridiculously fun, plus I can kill my buddies around town on their sportbikes:busted:

Anyways, I'll give you the lowdown on some of the specs:

1994 KX500 Engine transplanted into a 2005 KX250F Chassis

Wiesco Top End

Hot Rods Crank and Connecting Rod

Boyesen Reed Valves

Tusk Clutch w/ HD springs

Pro Circuit Works CR500 Pipe and Silencer - Modified

Excel Front Rim

Warp 9 Rear Rim

15-40 Gearing

EBC 320mm Front Brake

Custom Coolant Catch Bottle

KX250F Airbox matched to KX500 Boot

Custom Radiator Hoses

Wiring Harness and Hidden Lights

Plus a whole crap load of other little things.........? (Check Garage If You Must Know)

And I do have a Thumpertalk sticker on my 2-stroke, it's the only sticker worthy of being on my bike besides shroud graphics. It's got a thin layer of dust and grime on it, so it's not a shiny as it could be, and you can see where my pipe is cracked by the mount. Damn thing vibrates so much...

P1010180.jpg

Here are some pictures of the bike before the 17's, so you can see some of the other mods:

P1010173.jpg

P1010174.jpg

P1010175.jpg

P1010162.jpg

P1010164.jpg

P1010161.jpg

P1010160.jpg

P1010176.jpg

:D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead:

hey mtalman remember my hybrid? i steet-legalized it and tarded it out too, but with all that traction i broke motor-mounts:bonk: i had to seriously beef them up

Very nice!

You must have some compromising photos of your DMV guy with some underage barnyard animals for that thing to be licensed!!

his frame/vin was originally a 4 stroke so as long as it has all of the dot components, and passes a safety inspection.........as far as the dmv knows its a kx250 F

hey mtalman remember my hybrid? i steet-legalized it and tarded it out too, but with all that traction i broke motor-mounts:bonk: i had to seriously beef them up

his frame/vin was originally a 4 stroke so as long as it has all of the dot components, and passes a safety inspection.........as far as the dmv knows its a kx250 F

Exactly, I got the plate originally when it was a 250F, and since the VIN on the frame is still the same, I just kept the same plate. Besides, the cops are too stupid to realize the difference:busted:

Nice bike. Who did the frame mod? And how much did it cost? Your knobbies look almost like street bike tires ?. It appears you rode the knobbies hard on the street. hahaha.

Good work!

Yeah.....

Before the 17's I rode around the street with my knobbies, they didn't last long:lol:

I did virtually everything myself. The only thing I paid somebody else to do was split the crank, replace all the bearings, and get it trued.

• 2 weeks later...

That thing looks like a street bike killer, raced any yet? I cant wait to get slicks on my 450. I'm going to win some money with all these cocky street bike guys around here thinking they can take me in the NC mountains.

I only have one picture of my bike with 17's, my camera died:lol:

I got the new wheels about 2 weeks ago, and this thing is ridiculously fun, plus I can kill my buddies around town on their sportbikes:busted:

Anyways, I'll give you the lowdown on some of the specs:

1994 KX500 Engine transplanted into a 2005 KX250F Chassis

Wiesco Top End

Hot Rods Crank and Connecting Rod

Boyesen Reed Valves

Tusk Clutch w/ HD springs

Pro Circuit Works CR500 Pipe and Silencer - Modified

Excel Front Rim

Warp 9 Rear Rim

15-40 Gearing

EBC 320mm Front Brake

Custom Coolant Catch Bottle

KX250F Airbox matched to KX500 Boot

Custom Radiator Hoses

Wiring Harness and Hidden Lights

Plus a whole crap load of other little things.........:worthy: (Check Garage If You Must Know)

And I do have a Thumpertalk sticker on my 2-stroke, it's the only sticker worthy of being on my bike besides shroud graphics. It's got a thin layer of dust and grime on it, so it's not a shiny as it could be, and you can see where my pipe is cracked by the mount. Damn thing vibrates so much...

P1010180.jpg

Here are some pictures of the bike before the 17's, so you can see some of the other mods:

P1010173.jpg

P1010174.jpg

P1010175.jpg

P1010162.jpg

P1010164.jpg

P1010161.jpg

P1010160.jpg

P1010176.jpg

:blah::D:doh:??

Awesome. Where do I order ?:busted:

Man, I'm diggin the graphics. It's unreal to come in your thread and see them. A buddy and I were JUST talking yesterday about how awesome some WWII fighter jet graphics would be badass with a pinup riding a bomb. I shit you not. We rambled back and forth about it for like 20 posts and then I come in here and see yours.

I was like ?:busted::blah::D:worthy: Anyway, they are badd ass dude.

I can KILL my friend on his R6 at anything below freeway speed. Although, I haven't rode with anybody on any bigger sportbikes.

I got the graphics from a place called AMR Graphics, and I would recommend them. The first set I got did not have enough adhesive between the two layers, the right side started coming apart where my knee touches after 2 rides. I sent them an Email, and they had a brand new set shipped out right away for free:applause:

*Pictures of the new lights will be up sometime soon...