Sign in to follow this  

FactoryMX in Canyon Country...

is a great place.. I e-mailed them yesterday looking for a D952 rear tire, Ryan got back to me within 15 minutes with prices for tire and mounting. Didn't have the tire in stock, but he could have it by 11 a.m. Wednesday morning. Smokin' price for the tire and $10 to mount.. sweet for me.. Rolled in at 11:45 this morning and tire was sitting there waiting. Mounted and ready to go in 20 minutes. Sure beats my hour and a half of fighting with it. I do think Ryan believes in 100% good customer service. Give him a try, I think you'll be pleased.:):D

I am going to give them a try next time around. We needed some customer service in this town:prof:

I went in there with a few jetting questions for his mechanic but,he wasn't in,next day he called and answered my questions over the phone . Great customer service. This is the competition that scms and saugus suzuki needs. They suck.

If you are heading up Soledad Canyon, go just pass Sierra Highway and they are on the right. There is a Post Office on the front corner of the center they are in. There are located towards the back of the center on the left when you pull in.

Well, I needed to get a tire flipped today so I figured I would give FactoryMX a try. It took Ryan only like 15 minutes to reply back to my email to see if he had time to do it. He said come on over, so I head on over there and waited while he flipped it for me. $10 later and I was good to go!

This guy is straight up guys, he will get my business for now on:thumbsup:

I was at FactoryMX today and he's running some killer deals on tires and sevices. He doing valve adjusts for $65 bucks including shims, wheel true for only $20. Also front fork service for $100 including seals and fluids.

Has had some killer deals on front and rear tire packages. Maxxis-$100, Bridgestone-$100, Dunlop-$110, Michelin-$125.

Can you please give me the phone number or website? I too need some new rubber. Thanks!

Here's the address and phone number also.

Factory MX

18352 Soledad Cyn Rd.

Canyon Country, CA 91387

661 251-2680

Here's the address and phone number also.

Factory MX

18352 Soledad Cyn Rd.

Canyon Country, CA 91387

661 251-2680

Thanks Old Man!!!!!

Ryans customer service is second to none. I e-mailed him for some motion pro fork bleeders. He didn't have any, but he had them there the very next morning. Picked them up yesterday.

p.s. he said he should have mail order up and running in a couple of weeks.