Sign in to follow this  

08 yz250 vs 08 ktm250sx vs 08 rm250....HELP!

ok i really need to know how these bike compare. which one has the snappiest/torquiest motor. suspention isnt that big a deal. i rode a 07 rm250 but i dont know anyone with the other two so i cant ride them all. if you can answer even one question please do. thanks:thumbsup: if this helps i like a really light fell and torquey power and good stability in rough chop and not alot of wheel spin and i love the way the ktm's look.

Since KTMs look better, buy a KTM and put a YZ250 motor in it.:)

The KTM is prob going to have the most power, but the YZ is a better all around package. I'm not too sure about the RM, but I bet it has some snap to it too.

The KTM is prob going to have the most power, but the YZ is a better all around package. I'm not too sure about the RM, but I bet it has some snap to it too.

Each have very good tractable power. All three really hit it right out of the box. Some argue the RM is a better handler/turner which may be (but the YZ's no slouch there either). Seriously, get the best deal because each will perform VERY well.

Yeah, your right. No one can really go wrong with any of those bikes. They all are really good.