Sign in to follow this  

08 yz250 or 08 ktm250sx or 08 rm250........help!

ok i really need to know how these bike compare. which one has the snappiest/torquiest motor. suspention isnt that big a deal. i rode a 07 rm250 but i dont know anyone with the other two so i cant ride them all. if you can answer even one question please do. thanks if this helps i like a really light fell and torquey power and good stability in rough chop and not alot of wheel spin and i love the way the ktm's look.

im a c rider 5,6-125 lbs motocross only, i have a 06 yz250f and i have all brand dealers within 40 min's from my house.:)

Sounds like you've already made up your mind. But anyway, here's my impressions of the bikes. (yes, I've ridden them) The Suzuki is the snappiest of the bunch. It has an old school two stroke type of power. I think it is also the best cornering bike. The Yamaha is a torque monster for a two stroke. The power is easier to control, yet very effective on the track. I think it has the best suspension of the three. The KTM also has a great powerband. It's almost as strong as the YZ on the bottom, but it revs out further. Getting the suspension right is a little tricky, but once set up, works fine. All three bikes feel very light, but I usually ride a 450, so take that for what it's worth. I think they're all great bikes, but I'm more comfortable on the KTM or Yamaha.

... i like a really light fell and torquey power and good stability in rough chop and not alot of wheel spin ....

:

Why are you looking for a 2 stroke. W/ what your asking for get another 250f