Sign in to follow this  

which pitbike?

this question gets asked about 100 times a month, best bet is to do a search of the same question or take this advice:

which pitbike would be best to get? ($450 under)

None new that can be very reliable

Used if your lucky a decent Pitster, SSR or a lucky score on a CRf50 that some crack head needs money for Dope...:)

Remember you get what you pay for...so dont Bitch on here about it for that price...:D

o yea sorry if this is a repost...thanks

Just so you know and realize its Not a re-post its just this question thats asked time and time again

and just this month alot

No problem mang...:)

Not many for that price

dang, if you were in ohio i'd trade you my roketa for your 85 motocross bike

your 65 is about the size of the modded crf50 bikes, are you just looking for something smaller than that?

yea i'm looking for something i can ride around the house and nieghborhood and at my friends houses (they have like xr's and stuff) and make it fun. and something for my dad and mom to ride on at the races other than using the fourwheeler that makes it so crowded in my trailer

my friend has a roketa 125cc and its a blast to play around on and i love it!

yeah, pretty much any small displacement 4 stroke is good for playin around and riding around in the pits at races

you could even maybe look into a bike like an xr100 or the 125 4 stroke suzuki bikes

For $450 you aren't going to find much. Maybe something used. I am 15 and don't have a job or anything, but I manage to save up enough money for a bike and parts and stuff. If you can, the SSR90r is the best pit bike for the money at only $900 brand new.